Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

that's not good Glen.Did it give you any warning or just bang- all over?

I can imagine the hassle getting the car picked up or towed as well, especially at that time of the day.

Is the toll free Ford number any good in that situation?

I hope its a warranty fix and that you get it back quickly.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
MR X

..stu's not a bad little peddler :msm:

He done well :spoton:

Might be better than his dad :pinch:

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
that's not good Glen.Did it give you any warning or just bang- all over?

I can imagine the hassle getting the car picked up or towed as well, especially at that time of the day.

Is the toll free Ford number any good in that situation?

I hope its a warranty fix and that you get it back quickly.

No warning, just BANG (very, very loud). Ford Roadside Assist got the RAA out and they arranged a tow for me. Had to wait quite a while, but I knew from experience that would be the case. This is the fourth time my car's been towed and every time has been in the wee hours of the morning. :pooh: This is the second time it's been for the driveshaft!

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
Change your signiture to "240 rwkw of driveshaft breaking power" :lol:

not funny I know  :crybaby:

It made me laugh.

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

hello all, strange thing happened this morning when I filled up with fuel, turned key to drive to work look at fuel gauge and still on empty. Called ford said it would be a 5 hour fix. On the way home the gauge slowly and eventually read full?????

Any answers and should it be a 5 hour fix?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 27d
Posted
hello all, strange thing happened this morning when I filled up with fuel, turned key to drive to work look at fuel gauge and still on empty. Called ford said it would be a 5 hour fix. On the way home the gauge slowly and eventually read full?????

Any answers  and should it be a 5 hour fix?

did you tell em its a ute...

for the sedans they have to drop the rear irs 5hrs...utes should only take 1-2 hrs max

Guest Quick-Silver
  • Guests
Posted

Hey all, just thought I would say hi and give a little intro.

My name is Lee, im 24, and currently drive an EF Fairmont. My father owns an '04 XR6T, Auto, Lightning Silver, 18 factory alloys, Premium Brakes, Premium Sound, Tints, XR Mats, XR Scuff Plates, XR Headlight Covers.

I have driven the car on numerous occasions as well as taking it to melbourne for a week. Must say I love driving the car, and when it comes out lease and Dad owns it, I will be buying it off him. Currently the car is stock, but I'm always pushing for him to upgrade so I get the car with upgrades ;)

Currently I'm very intersted in this Edit software that is being developed, especially the fact that factory maps can be restored, especially for long trips etc.

Anyways, intend to keep an eye on these forums and any updates that occur for the cars. If there is meets here in SA and dad doesnt mind me havin the car for the night, I might make it out depending on work committments etc.

so to sum up :buttrock::sleepystuff:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...