DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 18/08/04 12:24 PM Posted 18/08/04 12:24 PM Sorry guys cant make it will be on the Gold Coast for a bucks party that weekend
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 18/08/04 12:50 PM Posted 18/08/04 12:50 PM I am 90% in. I shall confirm in the next day or so. I might have a couple of cars though if that's alright. My brothers Skyline GTR, a mates GT-P, and couple of other XR6T's. I will talk to everyone and confirm.
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 10d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 18/08/04 12:50 PM Posted 18/08/04 12:50 PM Come on Jeff don't worry about the bucks party. But then again if there is anything good happening maybe we should all come along.
forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 18/08/04 01:05 PM Author Posted 18/08/04 01:05 PM I am 90% in. I shall confirm in the next day or so. I might have a couple of cars though if that's alright. My brothers Skyline GTR, a mates GT-P, and couple of other XR6T's. I will talk to everyone and confirm. excellent
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 19/08/04 03:03 AM Posted 19/08/04 03:03 AM Im in!
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Posted 19/08/04 04:35 AM Posted 19/08/04 04:35 AM iwill be coming but can I bring the commo down instead of my t just finished the motor in it want to see how it gows down the 1/4
forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 19/08/04 09:01 AM Author Posted 19/08/04 09:01 AM iwill be coming but can I bring the commo down instead of my t just finished the motor in it want to see how it gows down the 1/4 any car is fine, just remember to confirm via email using instructions above.
forrestd Member 80 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 19/08/04 10:17 PM Author Posted 19/08/04 10:17 PM we have 23 confirmed cars so far, they have supplied full details and have committed to making a deposit, so it looks like I'll be booking the track early next week.we cannot have more than 30 entrants (a WSID insurance thing) so if you are keen confirm your spot asap.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 20/08/04 08:56 PM Posted 20/08/04 08:56 PM White beasty confirmed need more Ts chaps
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 21d Posted 23/08/04 06:12 AM Posted 23/08/04 06:12 AM was just wondering forrstd if any date has been confirmed
Recommended Posts