Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/04 06:27 AM Posted 11/08/04 06:27 AM Malalla anyday. Even better if it is raining. I should be able to get my hands on some stockies so I would definately be in for a track day.
Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/04 10:22 AM Posted 11/08/04 10:22 AM I been away up the Gold Coast. Was forgetting what nice weather was like!!!If some of the guys cant make it why dont we make it earlier in the day so we can actually see each others cars while we are cruising?Just an idea. Getting sick of these bloody cold nights.The ute is going really well. Pity they keep cancelling the drags as I would like to see what it does after the modifications.
shiftyxr Member 340 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/08/04 10:30 AM Posted 11/08/04 10:30 AM I been away up the Gold Coast. Was forgetting what nice weather was like!!!If some of the guys cant make it why dont we make it earlier in the day so we can actually see each others cars while we are cruising?Just an idea. Getting sick of these bloody cold nights.The ute is going really well. Pity they keep cancelling the drags as I would like to see what it does after the modifications. when are the drags on again
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/08/04 06:53 AM Posted 12/08/04 06:53 AM what are u going to get MR X....a few from sa have pm with what they have but since they were pm's I'll let them say what they have if they want to that is... Getting Xede 230 rwkw installed end of the coming week or early the week after that,fast enough for me.I,ll check out that link though Ed should be interesting
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/08/04 07:00 AM Posted 12/08/04 07:00 AM Vik and I were discussing a dyno day mixed in with a cruise...or a trip to malala...or something out there....whats every1 think???? Dyno day sounds good Vovo,been to track days;happy to watch but I,ll leave mine in the car park thanks!What does everyone think of Boosties daytime suggestion?I,m OK with that if everyone else is.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/08/04 08:12 AM Posted 12/08/04 08:12 AM I'll be in a dyno day.
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 12/08/04 10:47 AM Author Posted 12/08/04 10:47 AM Dyno day.........yeptrack day.........yep bringing a change of rotors and pads with mewhat time on the 21st????The last night cruise was brilliant as we had not many other road users on the road so we stayed together...if you make it during the day (early afternoon ) then you have other traffic to deal with. If it was late afternoon say 5.00pm then traffic may not be as much..tough call....I'm easy but from that last night cruise I enjoyed very much
XR6_ED Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Posted 12/08/04 11:55 AM Author Posted 12/08/04 11:55 AM MR X whos doing the xede and what do you get... how much extra was the mitsubishi service :lol:
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/08/04 12:12 PM Posted 12/08/04 12:12 PM badxr6 is doing the instalation,Bruce Heinrich.His car is in the Chiptorque Performance section.Went for a ride in his car with the same mods and it was doing low - mid 13,s.Of course his car is heaps quicker now!Cost is pretty reasonable and as a state saloon car champion I,m sure he,ll do a good job.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 12/08/04 01:09 PM Posted 12/08/04 01:09 PM plz tell me we are not changing it to an arvo cruise....I've got an optus doo organise for that arvo...I'll be coming directly from there to the cruise with work ppl to show them how awesom several T's look at night
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now