Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted

starting this cruise topic again to avoid date confusion...So whose in?

where are we going to meet ? time ?

MR X are you still ok for doing the route?

  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Gedday Ed,I,ve got the maps out right now.Could cop out and do the last one in the opposite direction :lol: I,m trying to include the Bull Creek section going the other way out of Meadows to Ashbourne and on to Strath,anyway,I,ll see how it goes in the next hour or two. :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted

if we do bull creek in the opposite direction I'm bringing my blindfold :lol:

Doing it in reverse is not as silly as it sounds :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
if we do bull creek in the opposite direction I'm bringing my blindfold :lol:

Me Too! :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

OK Ed,I,ll take the easy option; reverse direction tour.Meet at Hackney Hotel 21st August 6.30 and finish Windy Point.Still working on the other one which is heaps longer,better for a day time cruise.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted
OK Ed,I,ll take the easy option; reverse direction tour.Meet at Hackney Hotel 21st August 6.30 and finish Windy Point.Still working on the other one which is heaps longer,better for a day time cruise.

agree 100% ... hackney up the freeway to handorf to echunga to meadows then the reverse route of last time... :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Like the reverse smiley.OK so who,s going?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...