ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/07/04 10:31 AM Posted 29/07/04 10:31 AM Damn was a good thread...
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 29/07/04 10:33 AM Posted 29/07/04 10:33 AM Look guys I am totally ambivalent towards mods ,ie each to their own. Unfortunately for Brian he is the best ( read most informative ) comparison to add context to any discusion hence peoples wish to involve him.As always he is more than generous in putting across his POV. Unfortunately this seems to light the wicks of others,Bottom line people cannot stay objective, they would rather be emotive. I love me T complete with an APS system , does not mean I discount the fine development work Brian has conrtibuted to the T .Others should do like wise, where are the well placed technical questions ? Where are decent non inflammatory points of view. You guessed it NOWHERE These threads are not perported to be flame trees.PS Why is it Brian has to justify evertyhing he does to his car ?When others are happy to put across the benfits of there vehicles and run Endeth Rant.
Guest Big Mick Guests Posted 29/07/04 10:36 AM Posted 29/07/04 10:36 AM It seems like its APS vs BCL whenever something technical is discussed. Very petty IMO. l guess Brian has one of the best T's in Oz and with the further mods he has planned, APS will be continuing to drag him into their propoganda. I disagree with a couple of points Mondie:1. I think Brian has THE best T in Oz (Sorry Goldie, but your my vote for second).2. At times, it's a two way street about who's dragging who into their technical discussions (either directly or indirectly) and it does become monotonous. Cheers,Mick
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/04 11:04 AM Posted 29/07/04 11:04 AM Thanks guys,1. Recently, I've tried to stay out of this forum, unless provoked.2. I'm not afraid to try things (I.e spend money), and report back to the forum. I don't particularly like the word "facts"; there are principles, and these are applied in different ways depending on interpretation. Designs change over time as more information becomes available, and most of the time it's a matter of continuous improvement. Please keep this thread open, and please let's stay on topic from now on.Brian
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/07/04 11:16 AM Posted 29/07/04 11:16 AM Thanks guys,1. Recently, I've tried to stay out of this forum, unless provoked.2. I'm not afraid to try things (I.e spend money), and report back to the forum. I don't particularly like the word "facts"; there are principles, and these are applied in different ways depending on interpretation. Designs change over time as more information becomes available, and most of the time it's a matter of continuous improvement. Please keep this thread open, and please let's stay on topic from now on.Brian Well said Brian...back to intercoolers... :icecreamsmile:
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/04 11:29 AM Posted 29/07/04 11:29 AM Thanks for keeping the tone of the thread decent guys. It is extremely informative and that is what this forum is all about.I love my car, I have an APS kit on it, but that doesn't stop me drooling over what bcl can strap to his arse every day (yes, his car, keep it clean). We are all here to have fun with our cars, informed debate creates excellence.on on....
rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 4m 30d Posted 29/07/04 12:00 PM Posted 29/07/04 12:00 PM GeorgeAPS Web Team … and other stuff George ,are you the same George as the one on 80Cool?Rob
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 29/07/04 12:07 PM Posted 29/07/04 12:07 PM So let's here Nizpros thoughts on the subject.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/07/04 02:32 PM Posted 29/07/04 02:32 PM So let's here Nizpros thoughts on the subject. I agree "hoon", another point of view would be great. If not Nizpro maybe even another tuner.Geea.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Posted 29/07/04 06:57 PM Author Posted 29/07/04 06:57 PM (edited) I only got involved in this thread because you brought my name into it in the first place. Provide information by allHang on a second there.... Brian, you brought up a bunch of these issues including intercooler construction, ducting and of course the whole 100mm core thing with "Your core is 89mm. I have seen a 100mm core fitted, without any bar cutting required, as I was looking at that as a future option."In the words of the very quick Big Mick, "At times, it's a two way street"And by golly, you got answers.... Now that we have all that baggage off our collective chests, let's get back to intercoolers and make this an informative and non-confrontational time for all.GeorgeAPS Web Team ... and other stuff Edited 29/07/04 10:04 PM by aps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now