HUSTLER Member 663 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Location: Broken Hill Posted 19/07/04 11:35 AM Posted 19/07/04 11:35 AM Hey guys,Was there anything planned for this weekend? Coming down to get my car FINALLY! after 3 months of not being able to drive her I cant wait!!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/07/04 02:17 AM Posted 20/07/04 02:17 AM glen and I will be out friday and saturday night like usual....come out for a spin - good to meet up and have a chat ...then we can do some
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/07/04 02:22 AM Posted 20/07/04 02:22 AM Batemans Bay this weekend..your more than welcome Hustler...
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/07/04 03:42 PM Posted 20/07/04 03:42 PM glen and I will be out friday and saturday night like usual....come out for a spin - good to meet up and have a chat ...then we can do some At this stage I'm a 50/50 chance for Friday night. I might be surrounded by alcohol and hot girls instead! But I'll definitely be out causing havoc... I mean cruising around obeying all road rules, on Saturday night.
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 8m 30d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 21/07/04 06:14 AM Posted 21/07/04 06:14 AM I might be surrounded by alcohol and hot girls instead!
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 21/07/04 07:47 AM Posted 21/07/04 07:47 AM Half your luck Glen,love to go with the you yung uns on Friday night (and our two lads want to go)but its been a tough week already,probably do a liesurely backstroke in a sea of red wine Friday night but would like to do it next time.Is it too early to start a new cruise thread considering we,re up to 8 pages on the" Time for another cruise " thread?Must be Glen,Cain or Rusty,s turn for a route.How about northside?
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/07/04 07:54 AM Posted 21/07/04 07:54 AM its going 2 be hard to top that cruise u planned x....what a cruise that was
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 21/07/04 07:57 AM Posted 21/07/04 07:57 AM PS gedday Hustler.I grew up near Pt Lincoln so I know its nice to come to the big smoke to see the bright lights and a bit of action.Voy or Glen will show you the ropes.(keep it clean Ramm) :lol:
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 21/07/04 08:01 AM Posted 21/07/04 08:01 AM Well Voy IF your not tired of heading south I could plan another one just as good without going on any of the last route at all!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Adelaide Posted 21/07/04 08:29 AM Posted 21/07/04 08:29 AM ram wont be joinging us anytime soon - theyve banned his isp's ip range so he cant log on at all anymore apparantly.... he called me today and was so pissed....some sh*ts gone down behind the scenes me thinks. Hustler - u know I grew up in broken hill - my dad owned the theatre royal hotel for 15+ years before we moved to melbourne.....I'll be out on friday and saturday night - pm me if u want my mobile number and we'll meet up Mr X - theres so many roads up that way...it scary !!! definately get another route planned out if u get the time.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now