Anything happening this w/e?

HUSTLER

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 18d
glen and I will be out friday and saturday night like usual....come out for a spin - good to meet up and have a chat :w00t2:...then we can do some :censored:

At this stage I'm a 50/50 chance for Friday night. I might be surrounded by alcohol and hot girls instead! :3gears:

But I'll definitely be out causing havoc... I mean cruising around obeying all road rules, on Saturday night.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 4d

Half your luck Glen,love to go with the you yung uns on Friday night (and our two lads want to go)but its been a tough week already,probably do a liesurely backstroke in a sea of red wine Friday night but would like to do it next time.Is it too early to start a new cruise thread considering we,re up to 8 pages on the" Time for another cruise " thread?Must be Glen,Cain or Rusty,s turn for a route.How about northside?

• Donating Members

PS gedday Hustler.I grew up near Pt Lincoln so I know its nice to come to the big smoke to see the bright lights and a bit of action.Voy or Glen will show you the ropes.(keep it clean Ramm) :lol:

• Donating Members

Well Voy IF your not tired of heading south I could plan another one just as good without going on any of the last route at all!

• voy74656
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d

:w00t2: ram wont be joinging us anytime soon - theyve banned his isp's ip range so he cant log on at all anymore apparantly.... he called me today and was so pissed....some sh*ts gone down behind the scenes me thinks. :w00t2:

Hustler - u know I grew up in broken hill - my dad owned the theatre royal hotel for 15+ years before we moved to melbourne.....I'll be out on friday and saturday night - pm me if u want my mobile number and we'll meet up :w00t2:

Mr X - theres so many roads up that way...it scary !!! definately get another route planned out if u get the time. :k24t::k24t: