eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/04 03:00 AM Posted 26/06/04 03:00 AM Haha, cool. Someone posted the whole article. I did a little post about it a couple of weeks back. Trishield, are you in the USA? where abouts? I'm in NJ...
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 26/06/04 03:07 AM Posted 26/06/04 03:07 AM That is one ugly car - reminds me of a p76 - poor yanks just don't know what they're missing - if I was was over there I'd be getting my emigration papers asap and heading here.
alanb007 Legacy Donating Member 61 Member For: 22y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Miranda NSW Posted 26/06/04 03:45 AM Posted 26/06/04 03:45 AM Oh man, wot an ugly car!Who designed that rear end? I think Stevie Wonder may have been the Head of Design :lol: Lets just hope that the AUS design team doesn't get seconded to the US!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 26/06/04 06:40 AM Posted 26/06/04 06:40 AM Lets just hope that the AUS design team doesn't get seconded to the US!Lets just hope that the US design team doesn't get seconded to AUS!
Guest Scootre Guests Posted 26/06/04 07:48 AM Posted 26/06/04 07:48 AM We had a guy out from the US working on some new equipment we've just installed. He started raving about the XR6 Turbos that someone else told him about and the couple he'd seen in the streets. Then I walked him down to the carpark and pointed out mine... he loved it. He was also saying that the yanks would lap up an Aussie ute.I might email him this article.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/06/04 08:54 AM Posted 26/06/04 08:54 AM I feel absolutely honoured after reading that article! Thanks TriShield.Trent.
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 26/06/04 09:28 AM Posted 26/06/04 09:28 AM Do you guys remember another article from an American mag about 12-18months ago?? The guy kept b**ching about the driving position (Right hand side), having to look up and too the left to check rearview mirror. His entire article was about the fact that he couldn't get used to the RH drive.Good to see a point of view from a real journalist.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Location: Adelaide Posted 26/06/04 12:00 PM Posted 26/06/04 12:00 PM oh dear god...teh 1st one looks like a camry and the 2nd one....look at the rear end....nothing more needs to be said....I'm glad I've got the T
TriShield Member 44 Member For: 22y 7m 2d Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA Posted 26/06/04 07:49 PM Author Posted 26/06/04 07:49 PM (edited) To be fair guys, the Marauder is a decade old car painted black with a "hot" V8 and wheels. So it's no wonder the recent BA looks better. It'd be like if Ford was offering a performance version of the Fairlane from ten years ago there. Ford should really sell the Falcon here as a low volume niche vehicle, it would compliment the redesigned Mustang and Ford GT quite well I think.A Yank can dream can't he? :lol: Edited 26/06/04 07:52 PM by TriShield
TriShield Member 44 Member For: 22y 7m 2d Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA Posted 26/06/04 07:53 PM Author Posted 26/06/04 07:53 PM Haha, cool. Someone posted the whole article. I did a little post about it a couple of weeks back. Trishield, are you in the USA? where abouts? I'm in NJ... I live in South Dakota, out here on the great plains.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now