Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 06/07/05 07:59 AM Posted 06/07/05 07:59 AM Happy birthday to Vik Gone but not forgotten.Can I pm him from this site?
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 08/07/05 02:57 AM Posted 08/07/05 02:57 AM I got a reminder from the old sh*t head yesterday, pitty I was 300k's from home. Sorry Vik,p.s. Don't worry shazza ya old bag I won't forget yours again, next year I'll miss it on purpose
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 09/07/05 03:51 AM Posted 09/07/05 03:51 AM Happy Birthday to Steggals aka Falchoon, shiftyxr & Adrian6T
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/07/05 04:06 AM Posted 09/07/05 04:06 AM Hey Ross, have a good one.FORTY. Are really that old?Brian
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 09/07/05 04:39 AM Posted 09/07/05 04:39 AM Hey Ross, have a good one.FORTY. Are really that old?Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Brian. It's really just my IQ, some would probably argue a figure that high...
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 09/07/05 05:43 AM Posted 09/07/05 05:43 AM Hey Ross, have a good one.FORTY. Are really that old?Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey steggles if I had none I would have taken some pic's of my car a sent them to you to hang up in your bedroom Happy birthday Mate
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 09/07/05 08:09 AM Posted 09/07/05 08:09 AM Hey Ross, have a good one.FORTY. Are really that old?Brian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey steggles if I had none I would have taken some pic's of my car a sent them to you to hang up in your bedroom Happy birthday Mate <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birfdee Roscoe Ya ole bugger. Bet you would prefer a pic of a nice Rapid Phoon than a Big Slow Skunk
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/07/05 08:43 AM Posted 09/07/05 08:43 AM Happy birthday Ross.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 09/07/05 09:02 AM Posted 09/07/05 09:02 AM Happy Birthday to Steggals aka Falchoon, shiftyxr & Adrian6T Cheers mate
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 09/07/05 10:05 AM Posted 09/07/05 10:05 AM Happy Birthday to Steggals aka Falchoon, shiftyxr & Adrian6T Happy birthday to those listed above by Georgio, have a great day peoples
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now