Jump to content

Are you a Crackerjack?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

I voted "Yes, I am"

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

I voted the capitol I, not the lower case I

:thumbsup:

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

BTW, I AM!!!!

Safe and Happy Driving!

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 29d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

:thumbsup:

l have no idea what you are on about. It may be the Crownies and Red wine though and not my ignorance :lol:

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

I'm not voting until I know what the hell a "crackerjack" is ... :thumbsup:

:nono:

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted
I'm not voting until I know what the hell a "crackerjack" is ... :thumbsup:

:o

Just vote yes Ken, you are a crackerjack, trust me :nono:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...