Guest blower Guests Posted 07/06/04 12:43 PM Posted 07/06/04 12:43 PM How about a large receptical into which one places all the bits that fall off the b****y thing - clips, screws, trim items, hose clamps etc
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 07/06/04 12:48 PM Posted 07/06/04 12:48 PM garage remote spot would be good
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Posted 07/06/04 01:53 PM Posted 07/06/04 01:53 PM garage remote spot would be good Good idea.A spot for the door remote, and somewhere to put the sunnies. Also, some kind of rubbish bin in the front. I used to put all my crap in the ash tray in my AU but now with no ash tray, my glovebox is full of receipts and bits of paper and general crap which makes it a pain in the ass to get to the things I really want in there!Chris.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/06/04 06:46 AM Posted 13/06/04 06:46 AM I love my car, clunk and all !!!I f you want one you will love it when you get one !!!
profrat Member 126 Member For: 23y 3m Location: Eastern Victoria Posted 13/06/04 10:15 AM Posted 13/06/04 10:15 AM Ok. I know I should be trusting in Ford engineering and I should not feel I need it....but I do. I want a toolbox or tool storage compartment in the boot. With the spare wheel would be ok. Also. I really need a couple of D ring bolts in the boot to enable me to put a tie down strap over things like my toolbox or anything else that can pinball around inside. Lots of wagons have them these days. Why not sedans?!I havn't lived with the car long enough to do the whole survey but will as soon as I get a feel for it.Cheers
Antisocial Weird Member Member 1,347 Member For: 23y 7m 27d Location: ACT Posted 14/06/04 10:37 AM Posted 14/06/04 10:37 AM You just need to fill the boot up like me.Nothing rolls about in there....good for traction too.... :lol:
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 9m 27d Location: BRISBANE Posted 15/06/04 08:21 AM Posted 15/06/04 08:21 AM We need a tray to go inplace of the tissue box
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/06/04 09:13 AM Posted 15/06/04 09:13 AM Sunglass Holder for me , my last XR had one WTF .Also need somewhere other than centre console or drink holder to store bits and bobs, these are for CDs and Drinks not receipts etc
profrat Member 126 Member For: 23y 3m Location: Eastern Victoria Posted 15/06/04 02:52 PM Posted 15/06/04 02:52 PM YCL....Maaate. that's not a bad load. But, you obviously don't drive hard enough. :lol: I recon I could get a few things in there moving........then again I would have the wife and kids with all that luggage. That would put a dampener on it. Kids in the back....'Smoke 'em up Dad!!!' Mum in the front...... "DON"T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT"!!! Ahhh...... the joys............
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 20/06/04 01:17 PM Posted 20/06/04 01:17 PM Will do same.. great idea!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now