*Just ordered my XR6 Turbo!*

YOOT

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 29d

Whitetee, it's an anagram of my last name and sounds interesting. My car is being delivered tommorow Thursday 13 May. That is Black XR6T Thursday. :gooff: :o :o

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 10m 7d

The dealer rang me today and said the car was being built tomorrow and gave me my SIDO number. Said I will get it before June 10!! So much for the 12 week wait hehe. Its not even 4 weeks at this stage.

Lets hope this trend continues.

• Forum Superhero
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 30d

Rednut if you take you SIDO number and key it in on the website they will send out pics of your car being built! :thumbsup:

I am just trying to remember the URL address.

It is on the forum if you do a search. I will continue to look but hopefully someone will beat me to it as they will still have it.

• Member For: 20y 10m 7d

Thanks JB - but I got that link from FordForums a while back, I can't actually get the pics untill I have ownership of the car.

Does anyone know how long it takes to build a BA? I would be guessing a few days.

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
Rednut if you take you SIDO number and key it in on the website they will send out pics of your car being built! :blush:

It is on the forum if you do a search. I will continue to look but hopefully someone will beat me to it as they will still have it.

How do I find my SIDO number, and were on the ford site do you go for the pictures. I picked up my car 4pm on Friday worth the wait though. :blush:

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
Rednut if you take you SIDO number and key it in on the website they will send out pics of your car being built! :sick:

How do I find my SIDO number, and were on the ford site do you go for the pictures. I picked up my car 4pm on Friday worth the wait though. :sick:

It's OK you can use the VIN number, and I found the link.

Guest SS75
  • Guests

Dude

I know how you feel, I ordered mine 1st week of April and its still not here, every time I ring the dealer they tell me should be this week! I was origionally told 4 weeks because I ordered the lux. interior pack. 4 Weeks, my :glad:

They should know exactly when its coming, my uncle is one of the manager of Expensive Daewoo in Adelaide and he can tell where on the line a car is at any time.

I work for a diesel engine company and we can log into the US and see exactly what stage an engine is at. Right down to what parts if any are holing it up.

What we need it an insiderer in the Ford plant!

Good colour choice! :glad: