*Just ordered my XR6 Turbo!*

YOOT

• Member For: 20y 10m
so... I Signed the paperwork yesterday for a Silhouette XR6 Turbo Ute, manual. I got it all on the road for $39K but its a special order, so who knows how long I have to wait.

Good work reddy,

now I can't wait to catch up with you, whoops I mean for you to catch up with me :lol: . Great colour too :smilielol:

Scotty CCC

Crisso - yeah, mate she will be a little faster than the ED, just have to run it in before I go chasing more boost!

I am pretty confident that the ute will be delivered in the 4 - 5 weeks they promised.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 16d
Does anyone in the know have any information as to the likely hood of my waiting time?

:smilielol: Rednut99

Standard waiting time mate is between 15 + 20 cases of Wild Turkey but since your in Brissy you might be able to see Mack the Knife who will surely have something in his medicine cabinet which will help :lol:

Hope you survive-nice sounding ride you've got coming mate :spoton:

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 29d
Its taking me weeks to decide on a colour, the only one I really wanted was Blue Pearl but you can't get that on XR's anymore, so it was silhouette! I'll have to get used to washing the thing though.

Yep, you had better go and introduce yourself and establish an acoount with your closest Maguires stockist.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 2d
Its taking me weeks to decide on a colour, the only one I really wanted was Blue Pearl but you can't get that on XR's anymore, so it was silhouette! I'll have to get used to washing the thing though.

Yep, you had better go and introduce yourself and establish an acoount with your closest Maguires stockist.

Or go introduce yourself to a Meguires hotellier whilst waiting :ermm:

Scotty CCC

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 22d
:thumbsup: I ordered my XR6T on the 25 March 2004, It is silouette in colour and is a manual, I also got premium sound, floor mats and aluminuim door inserts. The car was completed on the 27 April or there abouts (4 weeks), since that date the car sat in Melbourne for 10 days and then got on a car trailer on 6 May, this transporter broke down and now I am waiting till probably Friday the 14 May a period of some (6 weeks) and still waiting.

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m
:thumbsup: I ordered my XR6T on the 25 March 2004, It is silouette in colour and is a manual, I also got premium sound, floor mats and aluminuim door inserts. The car was completed on the 27 April or there abouts (4 weeks), since that date the car sat in Melbourne for 10 days and then got on a car trailer on 6 May, this transporter broke down and now I am waiting till probably Friday the 14 May a period of some (6 weeks) and still waiting.

Slymeat ? Nice tag mate , I dare not ask how it was derived :pooh:

Less than a week to go , the worst is over.

BTW :blink: enjoy the site and all it offers

• Member For: 20y 10m

Ok - According to the dealer, June 10 is the day it will all be ready. Ofcourse theere could be any numbe rof reasons to delay it, but at this stage it looks good.

Seems fitting to get a turbo car right at the coldest part of the year, good for some extra ponies!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m 5d
Seems fitting to get a turbo car right at the coldest part of the year, good for some extra ponies!

yeah, just pray that you don't pick it up on a double demerit long weekend...

me? I got mine 1 day before the lonnnnnng Christmas/New Years double demerit stint :blink:

anyway, all in the past now!!!

good luck with it