trbo 6 Member 230 Member For: 22y 7m 9d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/04 01:05 PM Posted 03/05/04 01:05 PM Sat down with someone high up in Ford at a hotel in Windsor, can't remember his name though, might have been the beer a hole golf game we had played earlier. But I did manage to slur a few question out on the typhoon, but the only info I could squeeze out of him after hours of screaming and abuse was you'll be pleasently surprised in June/July.He did also mention that there was "extensive research going on with the auto for the typhoon". But wouldn't give any details.It's probably info you already knew but I thought I'd throw it up in the air and by the way this guy was talking about what was coming later this year it sounds pretty promising!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Posted 03/05/04 01:33 PM Posted 03/05/04 01:33 PM hmmm .... I've heard rumours that a Volvo auto is being considered .....rumours and beer .....
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/05/04 06:53 PM Posted 03/05/04 06:53 PM hmmm .... I've heard rumours that a Volvo auto is being considered .....rumours and beer ..... & golf, Volvo auto what's all that about Rob, 550 Nm through a Norgen Vass?Scotty CCC
Rodderz Member 92 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Posted 10/05/04 12:14 PM Posted 10/05/04 12:14 PM did he say anything about a 3.8 diff ratio?
Geeseman Legacy Donating Member 1,805 Member For: 22y 11m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/04 12:50 AM Posted 15/05/04 12:50 AM Why would they bother considering it has only a little more torque than the XR8's Auto.Most people who have modded their cars to 300kw dont have problems with the auto
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now