pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 30/04/04 08:11 AM Posted 30/04/04 08:11 AM I just saw some photos of Genebaby's under bonnet cosmetics.. that being the nice red engine covers.. can anyone tell me where to find such a thing.. I like it and wanna get some.. tks guysPEDROAUIII XR8...
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 30/04/04 08:13 AM Posted 30/04/04 08:13 AM I just saw some photos of Genebaby's under bonnet cosmetics.. that being the nice red engine covers.. can anyone tell me where to find such a thing.. I like it and wanna get some.. tks guysPEDROAUIII XR8... G'day pedro, the red engine cover is standard on the T as far as I know, I've got a phantom ute and that has a red engine cover
BADGERSXR6TUTE Member 209 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Location: llandaff, tasmania Posted 30/04/04 08:14 AM Posted 30/04/04 08:14 AM sorry, should have also said being standard on the T you can probably get one from a ford dealer
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 01/05/04 04:34 AM Posted 01/05/04 04:34 AM sorry, should have also said being standard on the T you can probably get one from a ford dealer Genebaby has an XR8. :banghead:
JR. Member 41 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: Sydney Posted 02/05/04 05:42 AM Posted 02/05/04 05:42 AM Genebaby painted his own as far as I know
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 02/05/04 07:57 AM Posted 02/05/04 07:57 AM Pedro, I've noticed you have an AUIII XR8, your engine will have a cover on it which you can paint yourself like I did. Your cover is different so you may want to tackle it differently, with masking off some of the writing and making it a different colour or something. Mine was simple, just mask off the Ford logo and away you go. Go to a paint shop, they can mix up the paint and sell you plastic primer.Vic
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/05/04 09:30 AM Posted 02/05/04 09:30 AM Looks great genebaby Is that.... red brakes I see too!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 02/05/04 11:27 AM Posted 02/05/04 11:27 AM the brakes are red by standard on gt's and gtp's (arent they?)correct me if wrong, I might be thinkin of brmebos
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 02/05/04 11:53 AM Posted 02/05/04 11:53 AM (edited) The Brembo's on the GTP or optioned up GT are red from factory yes, GT brakes are blue from the factory.Thanx for the kind words, I'm very proud of the paintwork on the car, lifting the bonnet is very cool these days. And yes, while I was at it I painted the brakes too. Check it out:VicClick HereClick HereClick HereEdit: Pic's changed to links because of size. Edited 02/05/04 01:11 PM by Dagabond
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/05/04 01:42 PM Posted 02/05/04 01:42 PM while I was at it I painted the brakes too. CLICK HERE me too :D :D :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now