Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 22d
  • Location: Wagga Wagga
Posted

Thanks for the help guys.. much appreciate.

Guess I'll just have to wait for my next holiday and start touching up the little bits of my 8.... oooh the endless possibilities...

Pedro

p.s hmm now how far would be too far I wonder

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Looks great genebaby :kissmy:

Is that.... :glad: red brakes :glad: I see too!

Trust you to notice the brakes Glenn :lol:

Scotty CCC

Posted
Thanks for the help guys.. much appreciate.

Guess I'll just have to wait for my next holiday and start touching up the little bits of my 8.... oooh the endless possibilities...

Pedro

p.s hmm now how far would be too far I wonder

Painting the standard brake dust covers.

vik

  • Abuser of Charvels
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

They look good from where I'm standing..... :kissmy:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...