ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/05/04 07:04 AM Posted 03/05/04 07:04 AM As for my sleeping habits....I'm not telling u...that's personal. yes...personal it is....personal. I'm happy for it to stay that way! 2nd that I willScotty CCC
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 20d Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/04 12:28 PM Posted 03/05/04 12:28 PM As for my sleeping habits....I'm not telling u...that's personal. yes...personal it is....personal. I'm happy for it to stay that way! 2nd that I willScotty CCC I 3rd that....oh...wait.....now I understand
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 03/05/04 07:08 PM Posted 03/05/04 07:08 PM As for my sleeping habits....I'm not telling u...that's personal. yes...personal it is....personal. I'm happy for it to stay that way! 2nd that I willScotty CCC I 3rd that....oh...wait.....now I understand that's enough info, please no moreScotty CCC
Rusty05 Member 228 Member For: 22y 9m 6d Location: The city of churches and TURBO XR'S Posted 04/05/04 07:03 AM Posted 04/05/04 07:03 AM all you need is a car bra, which stops stone chips and the bugs. good invention Good call ive got one in it does a sweet job. Last time across the hay plain I had it on and it saved me much grief. didnt have it on the last time I went thru the barrossa and I sucked so many bugs into the airbox the filter was totally
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now