Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Weird Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 26d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

I went for a drive out bush this week and noticed that a lot of on coming traffic had bits of shade cloth tucked under their bonnet hanging down in front of the bumper.

I wondered why.... then I remembered watching the news and seeing stuff about a grasshopper plague way out west.

My suspicions were soon confirmed, however its not way out west, but near Grenfell, but I think I got most of em. <_<

post-33-1083310492.jpg

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

<_< that's just bad, better go buy some shade cloth real soon.

Geea. :blink:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

What's the last thing to go through a bugs mind as it hits your windshield?

Scotty CCC

Guest anycolouraslongas
  • Guests
Posted

bugger - no wonder I ordered black - ahhhh glasshopper- what was the last thing that went through your mind when you caught that white beast?

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Its Butt!

GJ

You win a prize,

Scotty CCC

Guest Scootre
  • Guests
Posted
The front of my car is now a sort of Acid Rush/Citric Acid colour... :lol:

Christ that's bad. Next time I take a drive out that way, the front of the car is going to get a nice, thick coat of wax that I won't wipe off before I go.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...