The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 19/11/12 12:39 PM Posted 19/11/12 12:39 PM I would be up for a ute cruise
Aussie_Watto Member 29 Member For: 13y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bligh Park (west sydney) Posted 22/11/12 10:18 PM Posted 22/11/12 10:18 PM 1
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 23/11/12 04:11 PM Posted 23/11/12 04:11 PM you bought a blue ford orange? 1
Aussie_Watto Member 29 Member For: 13y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bligh Park (west sydney) Posted 24/11/12 01:36 AM Posted 24/11/12 01:36 AM you bought a blue ford orange? ????
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 24/11/12 03:35 AM Posted 24/11/12 03:35 AM I think he is refering to the car paint looks like an orange skin. man ford do some sh*tty jobs on the paint hahahanice ute though buddy 3
hodieh New Member 3 Member For: 14y 2m 12d Posted 28/11/12 03:00 PM Posted 28/11/12 03:00 PM (edited) Lovin the 06 f6 just bought few weeks ago changed from a vz ute and not lookin back haha in the process of gettin tints and a tune got an exhaust havent had a look at the springs yet but lovin it either way Edited 28/11/12 03:05 PM by hodieh
turbomuzz New Member 12 Member For: 14y 4m 2d Posted 07/12/12 05:18 AM Posted 07/12/12 05:18 AM Hey guys, This is my 09 FG xr6T ute.. Im on the sunny coast. Its got a decent stereo ( focal splits, sub amp). Custom painted 20's and a bit of engine work making 430hp at the wheels. So far she seems to be turning heads. Would like to know what you guys think of the colour scheme. cheers! 2
Roney537 Member 8 Member For: 13y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic, Australia. Posted 02/01/13 06:33 AM Posted 02/01/13 06:33 AM Hi All, I'm new to the forum so thought I'd put my ute on the register.I've got a 2011 FG XR6T silver ute. Pretty much stock at the moment as it is a company car but as soon as the warranty runs out I am allowed to do what I want to it..... So at the moment I'm waiting for the warranty to run out then I plan on joining the 400rwkw club :-) I ordered the ute with the premium pack and had the tub removed and a fleet trades 2.4m tray fitted. I've had the standard 19" wheels painted in a custom dark bronze colour. First planned mods are:Full Plazmaman intake set up (4" intake pipe, stage 2 IC and piping kit and batt relocation kit) Full XForce turbo back exhaust, some boost and a tune. After that I'll assess where I'm at and go from there. 1
Aussie_Watto Member 29 Member For: 13y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Bligh Park (west sydney) Posted 16/01/13 08:34 AM Posted 16/01/13 08:34 AM The picture where the paint looks like an orange skin is due to my camera being pretty shonky not a bad paint job haha!I am getting my stereo upgrade done on Saturday now. Struck a top deal with a customer of mine down at Summernats and getting it tricked out to the max. Putting in 2 x 10' underseat subs, 4 x 6' high output speakers (one behind each seat the other in the doors), 2 tweeters in the window mounts on front, 2 x 2500watt amps. All wiring and mounts done. Normal retail close to $3500. Got it for the bargain basement price of $800!!!Gotta love striking a top deal with competition performance cars haha!!!I saved him $3k on batteries, he saved me the same on stereo parts
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 16/01/13 10:51 PM Posted 16/01/13 10:51 PM Hi All, I'm new to the forum so thought I'd put my ute on the register.I've got a 2011 FG XR6T silver ute. Pretty much stock at the moment as it is a company car but as soon as the warranty runs out I am allowed to do what I want to it..... So at the moment I'm waiting for the warranty to run out then I plan on joining the 400rwkw club :-)I ordered the ute with the premium pack and had the tub removed and a fleet trades 2.4m tray fitted.I've had the standard 19" wheels painted in a custom dark bronze colour.First planned mods are:Full Plazmaman intake set up (4" intake pipe, stage 2 IC and piping kit and batt relocation kit)Full XForce turbo back exhaust, some boost and a tune.After that I'll assess where I'm at and go from there.image.jpgimage.jpglooks tidy mate.good to see there are some people here who will actually use the ute with a proper tray once lowered it will look phat!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now