Jump to content

THRU5T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by THRU5T

  1. Nice F6 mate and welcome to the club yep looks cleaner without the stripes
  2. Cool, saw the plates and thought it was you, but haven't seen you around that area before
  3. Was it you EXRSIK I spotted this afternoon turning onto Radford Rd? Nice wheels and sweet T
  4. Great buy mate! nice choice in colour and welcome to the club
  5. ^ Lol nice meeting with you today mate, and great ninja door work
  6. Cool dude, just asking cuz when I parked there was some guys and girls at the table outside, thought maybe you were there
  7. Here are a few pics as promised :angel:
  8. lol gonna post em soon :D lol hey man were u there when I parked? and yeah went to Vmax to watch Terminator 4
  9. Sorry guys it seems ill be working Sat now so I'm out for this one, I would've liked to catch up with you again R-Spec lol
  10. I love your beast too and good choice in cooler and colour Man its squattin hard! looks very tuff
  11. Cheers dude yours is a very nice ride too lol @ traction control at least you did a nice one, I just stepped a little sideways with a dose/flutter I was running 45psi on the rear so copped a bit of wheelspin especially againts BAXR6BOSS! Great times too mate! Lol @ commentator he had some gold comments, you could change the size by converting to Mp4/Quicktime ect with Magic Video Converter or another program It held up well, not sure with the amount of power your putting down though my PB was.....13.9 and note this was my first drag outing
  12. lol dude next time have to say hey! I saw you run a few times too Lol! yeah I know I gotta get some practice in Awesome time dude! especially in the manual! I'm going with less tyre pressure next time to get less wheel spin :laughrolling: Oh and next time I demand a grudge match lol
  13. lol let me know if you get those pics I've got a few too
  14. Spotted some very nice cars @ Heathcote yesterday Good catching up with XRDOSE, BAXRBOSS and your mates it was great fun
  15. Sexy F6 mate! nice mags too my sub was changed under warranty, couldn't handle the rnb bass Let the mods begin and welcome
  16. Cool dude, bring on the pics
  17. Very Tough! spoke to Simon apparently release public in 2 weeks
  18. ^^ LOL let me rephrase where's your beast NVYDF6?
  19. Cool mate, whats the exhaust note like?
  20. Spotted Blue F6 on Dark Agents in Epping this afternoon around 5ish, member on here? if so very nice
  21. Where did you get it done mate and approx how much set you back?
  22. Nice missed the last one, R-Spec where's your beast? CRUISE LIST: TUFXRT6 F6RD F6_charlie Qikshiftybastard Jman straughsberry (EGOXRT riding shotguns) THRU5T POSSIBLES: YPURV4 PSIFPV Vebbers dswiders devinexr6 Arse-Peck with NVYDF6 shotgun GR8XR6
  23. Looks very tough!! love the GT front and love your cooler good choice
×
×
  • Create New...