Jump to content

THRU5T

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    331
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by THRU5T

  1. trump
  2. Wham
  3. out
  4. photo
  5. Hey nice meeting with all you guys last night nice beasts, had a nice cruise back with R-Spec and cruise to 7-11 with NVDYF6 both very photo's came out nice Tang
  6. Pics look very cool indeed!
  7. Nice job guys looks , save some cash, I powdercoated a set of rims on my old rexy
  8. eagle
  9. I'd go F6 but I may be a little biased also a little money goes a long way on the turbo, although a blown V8 is very tuff
  10. lol wtf nice find
  11. Checked out "7 Pounds" on Friday and thought it was a good movie although maybe should of checked out the new Brad Pitt flick, similar in movie type of "Pursuit of Happiness" with good drama and story.
  12. Snoopy
  13. peacock
  14. rolling
  15. KOL (Kings of Leon)
  16. mmm nice both Dagz and F6Teen
  17. Tang iv'e swapped from the Sat to the Friday! 16/01/09 1. ebxmple 2. RLQUIK 3. R-SPEC 4. NVYDF6 5. GR8XR6 6. Ghia 7. HYPOG6 8. XRTF18 9. 10. THRU5T 17/01/09 1. Adam 2. SubJimbo 3. TUFXRT6 4. TURBOXR 5. 6. Dagabond 7. straughsberry 8. IEATV8S - (If I can make it down) 9. Jman 10.
  18. wig
  19. Sorry mate it was Street Fords Issue 41 Nice power figure for the street that is more than enough Also the pic below is very nice and I love the interior, what globes are you using or hid?
  20. cool look forward to it :D

  21. Hey bud very nice F6 and welcome to the forums! I saw your beast in Ford Performance Magazine, very nice work what power figure did you end up at now and what did you run down the qtr? edit just read your sig although did you top that?
  22. love
  23. Schwarzenegger
  24. Where's this clip from? is it 'Land of the Dead'?
  25. calder
×
×
  • Create New...