Jump to content

04RSD

Member
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 04RSD

  1. OH YEAH just bought me a stealth plenum 1200hp intercooler kit. it wont be here for another week but im loosing sleep already lol match that with other mods and ill make a auto frying 350+ also got a HUGE tranny cooler with its own 9" thermo and 20l of transmax z to try and prolong the smoke and smell from the auto. surge tank, injectors, blueboost edit, WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ill just have to put aside $200 a week for tyres and $200 a week for fuel, Im broke big thanks to ALEX from PLAZMAMAN
  2. I didnt really want to be depressed by how much faster someone was im after as many times as possible I ran a slow 12.7 118mph with 2.2 or 2.3 60ft on my 19s in far north qld ( where no turbo should try and make boost ) mods injectors and edit 12lb boost its sad cos its so much faster on the street. a mates supra runs 11.7 on slicks on the road I can pull on him in every gear
  3. I have had a bit of a search but cant find much in the way of 1/4mile times for us A6 users how fast are they going? only found nathoon doing low 12s
  4. F*^K it im gonna use transmax z anyway just bought 10 litres an oil cooler and a new sump pan and gasket, now all I need is a day off
  5. I just rang CASTROL and they said NO dont use anything but ZF oil
  6. am I going crazy im not booked in for the 24th im in for the 23rd at qld raceway with the john bowe driving school
  7. woo hoo three weeks later I have my car back. they fitted a whole new unit so it killed 2 birds with one stone, bye bye diff whine, fixed my broken passenger seat while they were at it too. finally a happy outcome from FoMoCo for now
  8. my pump came with a wrap around bracket which was lined with hi density foam. I honestly cant hear a thing in my cab, when you stand beside the tray you can hear it spinning or open the doors
  9. yeah a big one too. I was thinking the same thing I think your thinking, big sway bar will add extra load on my diff tubes
  10. from what I have found its memory is only about 30 seconds so after you stop flogging it 30 seconds later its back to granpa spec (90 yr old) same goes for perf mode but it only goes back to 60 yr old grandpa spec wow I had to dumb it down a bit to try and explain that one
  11. took it into ford today. at first glance they said yeah no worries give us your car and we will call you in 2 weeks all good. I have a funny feeling once they lift it up and see the rubber lining under the back of my ute they will give me a ring to discuss a few things
  12. wheels and tyres $1800 painting $600 gotta love staff pricing from mates at tyre shops got bent over on the painting though torn80 all pedders gear ciolovers on front shim adjustable leaf on rear big whiteline sway bars front and rear it handles like an enzo he he he
  13. side skirts are flat. dont want to make the bum drag
  14. pics are actually a little deceiving on flat ground there is 2mm difference betewwen side skirt to ground front to back so its perfct height, it also was very very low on fuel thanks for the comments see my painted lower insert on the rear. looks heaps better was also thinking some black altezza lights
  15. well its only taken 6 months to find the perfect wheels for the ute. no one wanted to part with their dark agents so I had to go after market. whells are 19' Speedy Cross 5 with banglop sport max but I didnt like the colour so I got em painted the same colour as the inserts on the factory wheels ( ford were on to something with the dark grey on yellow so why kill a good thing ) I wanted a smooth wheel with no bolts studs or big lips and I got what I wanted wadya fink
  16. I was thinking it might actually be a production fault cos im only running 290 at the treads
  17. lately I have notice alot of noise coming from my back tyres when under acceleration, like a loud humming/vibration noise. and yesturday it got really bad. I then also noticed how much countersteering I had to do even thought I was not braking traction, the arse end of the car was heading left under hard gas then snapping back to centre. I thought I might have busted an eye bush or shreaded a leaf to diff bush so I jumped under the car this morning to find something much much worse the diff tube has torn out of the housing and is able to twist up and float as it pleases ill try my luck on monday with warrenty but I highly doubt it cos my local dealer will find any reason to back out and FPV back him up on it the pic shows the exposed diff tube
  18. my god that is wrong.. my stomach is churning just thinking about that being my car. I have ocd when it comes to cars I work on them 7 days a week so the thought of getting my 60k car taken away would send me right over the edge. nothing good would come of this
  19. im in on 9th august
  20. I have heard plenty about tolly eating rubber in the drag industry, but is it just wifes tales? well I know ill never use it in an expensive car. as for carsenegetic, if you think raw vapours are bad try breathing them after burnt ie exhaust. I used to run it in a 220fwhp starlet and yes it is awsome but I wont put it in 60k worht of ute
  21. 04RSD

    Tyre's

    ill put my hand up for nexen n3000's $220 for a 245 35 19 and hang on very well ( 280 in a ute ) know for a fact they grip better thah nankangs. a mate has a stock t sedan and he spins more that me 01txr did say he wanted bang for buck no $500 a corner I run sport max or f1 on the front
  22. your right on the money there phase3ute. 2.0-2.1 is a 6speed auto 60ft been heard on the grapevine a freak one only 1.89 has been pulled but not repeated oh by the way what an ugly car. I feel ashamed to share the same shape bar as that monstosity
  23. it depends on your gear box and power. a4 1.6-1.8 a6 2.0-2.2 m6 as quick as you want to torture your box and diff
  24. tune it to 12.5 and you may just find an extra 20rwkw
  25. no I bought it all from a magical mysterious online auction site dave pinched my last injectors so as soon as my next ones turn up its back on the dyno 300rwkw with standard exhaust and cooler
×
×
  • Create New...