Jump to content

04RSD

Member
  • Posts

    78
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 04RSD

  1. so it looks like I gotta pull the icc out. doh does anyone know if the sub signal is lp or full and it seems to have a mild subsonic in a mates sedan or is that all in the amp
  2. hey guys I have just purchased a bf tornado with dual climate, this head unit runs a sub in the sedans so my q is where can I find the low level signal to run a sub in my ute EG kick panel or under the icc thank in adfvance dean and I want in ipod input with the filter box who on the site should I be able to get one off
  3. HELL YES to the above post I love my wheels and motor mags I have a pile as tall as I am BUT nearly everything they write is dollar biast so many things and brands dont make it into these mags because they wont pay the "label appearance fee" if you wanna see the times do em for yourself I thought the BF F6 6 speed auto would have been the fastest ausy car down the track, Hell that's why I bought one
×
×
  • Create New...