-
Posts
106 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by wrxkilla
-
lol honestly. theres some thick *beep* on this forum. and some useful *beep*. Im bringing the car down to c&v so they can throw nos on it. Should solve all my issues..... Car was on the same dyno with wog today in brissie @ FIST. Earlier this week got new clamps on all teh intercooler hoses and done a full service etc etc etc. I will scan in graph on monday. But yep its down on power and boost is all over the place and cant make as much boost as it did before. Boost is up and down then holds it steady (but low) So its either actuator? or turbo or mani bolts??? (I'd think I'd hear that) (but you had that too did you Mika and didnt notice?) cheers for all the positive feedback in here and things to look at fellas. And piss off to all the useless muppets that jump to conclusions. :D :D :D Mick
-
Hi all, sorry been overseas for a few days lol. fark this thread soon took off. :D I think a few people on here need to not jump to conclusions also. Anyway, I skimmed through everything and will read proper later so havent read many new sugestions etc yet... What I am doing... This week I am replacing sparkies again, new oil, oil filter, fuel filter, all the mani and turbo bolts will be checked. Then I'll be going back on the dyno when the Wog comes up. And I'll let you know how it all goes. Apart from that, ive repeatadley reflashed the stock tune and then P3 again. to no avail. Done it at the track between runs too. Im thinking along the lines of an exhuast leak of some type. the best place to see is honestly on the Dyno, so until it goes back on there and we can see some data to compare with, I dont think we will know too much. thanks all for help and stories of previous experiences. mick
-
lol yes the 2 different runs are least of my concerns at the moment... :D
-
hrmrm will see if I can check mani and turbo bolts.... might be an exhaust leak... yeh more than 3/4 a tank and less than Full. lol :(
-
yep mate, I understand the speed difference on dyno that's all cool not concerened. the Green line was the previous out of a box tune on the flash from Intune. The when in brissy you done that red tune. Not that much wheel spin at all at the track. Even if there was, I would expect it to storm home up top a bit better... I'll double check all hoses and piping, new plugs filters oils blah blah, then I'll come jump on the dyno and let you have a look at my tune when you are back up in sunny qld in a couple of weeks Nick :D
-
Time Slips: 250rwkw 275rwkw
-
lol
-
2 other dyno sheets.
-
yeh well when I first got wog tuned I thought wow it had a difference. but you do get used to things. So it does feel a little slower, but I thought I got used to it. besides that when I first got it wog tuned I had no tires left so it was frying up all over the joint. whereas with new tires now it doesnt. dunno if the tires was that good, or more the fact its had a drop in power... Yep I agree only way to see is on the Dyno really and see in real time. Just thought I'd see if theres a few things I should check first... I hear the wog is coming back to brisso, so I'll have to pop in. mick
-
Hi All, Here is a copy of my Dyno Graph with wog tune. <div class='bbimg'> </div>250kw tune... 60ft - 2.07 330ft- 5.64 660ft -8.50 - 86.24mph 1000ft 10.95 E.T 13.02 @ 108.72mph That night was averaging 108mph every run 275kw WOG tune... 60ft - 2.13 330ft- 5.76 660ft -8.66 - 84.97mph 1000ft 11.15 E.T 13.25 @ 107.86mph Last night was averageing 106-107mph So with mor tourqe, more power, new tires Im slower out of the line, slower through the middle and slower up top. Not even the same, but slower accross the park. I can only presume something is deteriorating and that I dont have 275rwkw anymore, and have a boost leak, or a cat blocking up etc etc.? Going to double check everything and try jump back on a dyno somewhere? Any ideas why I would be going backwards with more power? cheers Michael
-
supra was a stock 2J unopend with a 3540 on it. I personally knowing the jap sixes thought with a turbo that small it would only make 450rwhp max
-
im coming out to see yas fellas see you soon Michael
-
well done defo that mph indicates you could do mid 12s. how are you launching? let the tires down a bit and stall it up to 2000rpm and you should at least see 2.1 60 footers on the auto??? will get you solid 12s? well done. im hoping for 110mph+ also. michael
-
I have some stuff on later in teh day, and particurly im off to the Football on Sat night. But seems it starts so early, I'll come down and say hi. Cheers Michael
-
ok then who wants to go to the track on wednesday then... ? im there. :D with 250rwkw on an auto I ran 108mph. So I'd expect a manual with that power to run 108mph too. I have no experience with Pauls tuning, but nearly went to Paul for my Capa tune and the guy was very helpful and gave me plenty of time... I only chose elsewhere as I went to the DynoWog who was up here on a trip. Michael
-
what mph though lucifier??? that's more an indication of power output? auto/manny?
-
My Track Day At A Wet Eastern Creek *videos+pics*
wrxkilla replied to Aeron's topic in Videos & Driving Footage
good on ya aeron. love it mate. good fun in the wet stuff oh Gunna > * :D -
F6 / Xr8 2nd Cold Air Induction On Xr6t
wrxkilla replied to wrxkilla's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
baf9c6768 I think -
well done geoff! downloading now mate - I will upoad the vids of you at the drags from the other week too mate!!! Michael
-
awesome, well done. how did jeff go in the xr5t? I think the na xr6 was scott - I work with his wife. I forgot it was on, was going to come out and say hi. michael
-
Hi All Last time I was out there I buggered the valve springs. (out of box capa tune raised rev limit!) lol So Goldie fitted some Performanc Springs yesterday and I went out to Willowbank last night and ran 13.02 @ 108mph. happy as larry 2nd CAI Valve Springs Out of Box Capa Flash
-
F6 / Xr8 2nd Cold Air Induction On Xr6t
wrxkilla replied to wrxkilla's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
For Anyone Intrested http://stores.ebay.com.au/Bayford-Parts Here is the exact item http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-BA-BF-KIT-fits...oQQcmdZViewItem -
lol here goes MG Metro 1300cc (In UK) Ford Fiesta 1100cc (In UK) Ford Ka2 1300cc (In UK) Nissan Pulsar GTiR (in UK) Suzuki Grand Vitara Nissan Pulsar GTiR Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV Daihatsu Charade 980cc Nissan Skyline GTR Ford Falcon EA S Pack Ford XR6 Turbo :D
-
Hi All, Heres some quick pics that someone might find handy for the future for doing some DIY. Was very easy install. Obviously there are cheaper ways to do it by cutting the lower box etc, But I decided to purchase a whole new lower box. Arrived from Bayford Ford (selling on that auction site for $140 +P&P) Purchases a K&N Panel Filter from Repco for approx $140 ? Step 1: Stock Engine Bay with CAI. Step 1a: - Just another angle Step 2: The new lower airbox from an F6 Typhoon with Lower Intake Pipe (Hides under Headlight) Step 3: Remove the stock Airbox Step 4: Install new lower airbox with 2nd CAI Step 5: Install K&N Panel Filter Step 6: Finished Result with top half of Airbox re-installed.
-
lol con & vic 's solution to anything. throw a 200 shot at it. :D edit: spelling
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.