Jump to content

SCRIBR

Member
  • Posts

    4,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SCRIBR

  1. Is it possible to claim mods under your lease.. hence not paying the tax on them?
  2. just go 2 utube.com.. they have all those things.. or a site like that.. shame I cant access it at work lol
  3. its AWD
  4. I think if I had unlimited money that car would prob be the car I would get... its a hard choice though.. bugatti veyron is good lookin.. the Koenigsegg CCX (that's the new 1) is just so tough looking!! hard choice LUV the doors too
  5. that must be one scary car!
  6. My ford dealer told me my first service was due @ 3000km?
  7. <Crisis Averted> ←
  8. lol I feel the same way
  9. I stand corrected.. the paper n spary job looks much easier! do u need heat resistant paint? or is that over the top?
  10. Bain that looks good.. might do that.. bit of elbow grease and a couple coats of clear looks like a winner
  11. So u did that while it was on the car?
  12. but I get people who see my car n go .. "aw man y u buy an xr6" haha
  13. I was just wondering (seeing as I wish to keep my warrenty), what are my options to brighten up my cooler. I know somebody that has sparyed the cooler silver.. but wouldnt this effect its heat disipation?? Has any body tried that? Or would it be better to just get the paint taken off and anodized? (I duno wat material it is.. alum or mild steel) I am guessing if I went this road it would be just as cheap to get a new cooler p.s I have no idea if there are threads on this topic I browsed back only a little bit
  14. take out 2 injectors would use less?
  15. can u put those shakers on the xr6t? that would b hot
  16. iv got the sports leather n from sitting in both I think the leather seats r full leather and a bit softer.. sports have bigger bolster and suede.. but it was when I was buyin my car that I sat in the leather 1z.. so my memory could be wrong
  17. Iv got a new turbo ute with ~2600km on the clock and it sits between 15-16 depending on how much highway stuff I do.. mostly putting round with a bit of boot layin! p.s that's with the ave speed as 40km
  18. wow.. wish I had that power! damn warrenty not liking edit!
  19. do those "wog coolers" work with the standard piping?
  20. So have many people done the flash while they are under warrenty.. mines only 3 weeks old.. but I want the flash so bad! haha
  21. so it sounds quiet when you arent giving it hell?
  22. so can u reach the adjustable part while its still attached.. say you want to adjust it before you go past the cop shop haha
  23. nice colour choice the hard cover is pretty sweet but I think I might make something like u have done cause when I go food shoping or something like that it ends up everywhere when I take corners
  24. that is annoying for me too.. takes me so long to open cause im so careful not to scratch it!!
×
×
  • Create New...