YLD127
Cruise Control-
Posts
30 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by YLD127
-
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yeah thanks Gaz, well done. That sums it up. I'm always up for another cruise. -
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Did you have the horse? -
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Me too. Car is all serviced and ready to go. -
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Lock it in. My leave is approved and the accommodation is booked. -
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2022
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yes please. Put me down for whole cruise. -
Combined States Snowy Cruise - November 2021
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
I'm in for sure. -
Tassie Tour 2020 - 5th March to 10th?? March
YLD127 replied to YLD127's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Thanks Gaz, great job on the video. I'm keen for a cruise so count me in. -
Tassie Tour 2020 - 5th March to 10th?? March
YLD127 replied to YLD127's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Thanks Gaz - fine with me. -
Tassie Tour 2020 - 5th March to 10th?? March
YLD127 replied to YLD127's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
I'm good with that.👍 -
Tassie Tour 2020 - 5th March to 10th?? March
YLD127 posted a topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Anybody want to cruise through Tassie in March? I’ve already booked the boat for Thursday night 5th March, returning on the Sunday night 14th March. I’ll be taking the week off as I plan do a bit of R&R - maybe do a bit of fishing. I’m planning do the Island anti-clockwise as this worked well on previous trips. Some of the places I plan on seeing include: Stanley, Tarkine Rain Forest, Strahan, New Norfolk, Strathgordon, Freycinet Peninsula, and Ben Lomond (Jacob’s Ladder). You are welcome to join up and leave as your time/plans permit. Either way - I'll be going for a spurt round the Island on these dates. Route, sights and stopovers are extremely fluid at this stage. -
Yeah I'm keen. Sorry about no correspondece so far. I have booked the boat for the Thursday night sailing (deck chair) but happy to share that cost for any room sharing.
-
Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yeah, sorry to hear that Rab. Was looking forward to catching up with you again. Catch you next time. Maybe we should go to the Tumut Butter Factory. -
Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
I've booked my accommodation as per above. 101 days to go.👍 -
Combined States Snowy Cruise 2019 - November 22-24
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Me too, I'm in. This is such a great driving cruise for our beloved XR6T. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
It looks fancy. Did you have to make a reservation? I'm pretty sure we are departing at 1930hrs so we should aim for around 1600hrs. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Thanks Rab, booked in at Strahan.👍 The Triabunna accommodation is like camping in sheds. It has four camping stretchers ready for your sleeping bag. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
The two nights in Strahan sound good. I'm interested in both of those options out of Strahan. Lock it in. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Good. I have booked the deck chair option too. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
I don't mind either way. Happy to do three nights on the east coast because it's free! 2 and 2 also works but there is more population and tourist things on the east. -
All States Tassie Tour 2019 - 7th March to 12th March
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Sounds good to me. Count me in. -
Snowy Cruise 2018 (Friday 23 - Sunday 25 November)
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Sorry to hear that Rab. Until next time. -
Snowy Cruise 2018 (Friday 23 - Sunday 25 November)
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
That sounds good to me Gaz. I am definitely up for the full four day tour. I have already booked the Omeo Golden Age. It's only $50 budget accommodation with breakfast included. -
Snowy Cruise 2018 (Friday 23 - Sunday 25 November)
YLD127 replied to EvilDaifu's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Count me in for sure. -
2018 Tassie Cruise - 08/03-13/03 (All states)
YLD127 replied to Rab's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Just pulled in the driveway at home. What a epic drive. I finished with 3745 KLM and 9.7 lph. Totally agree - the best trip so far. The XR6 Turbo is the one of the best touring cars around. Very happy with it's performance. Thanks guys. Can't wait for the next one.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.