Jump to content

Boosting_G6E

Member
  • Posts

    103
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boosting_G6E

  1. hah what did you get again or is it a touchy subject ?
  2. And best of all he got told to he will be in the naughty corner hah
  3. wait that's come on someone And its tuned by Simon still atm ?
  4. Well food for thought regarding the 044 what lift pump is being used? As I currently am running out of capacity with a single 044 with no lift pump which a 044 can be used in tank as I have got a head scratcher that might put me in the castle hill boat
  5. hah 044 must have been small ponies
  6. And it felt good! and that is what this thread is about Nah sorry about that , now that explains my PM the other week needing a part asap
  7. I think so ya
  8. yeap we must definitely wait a second sorry to go OT http://www.intunemotorsport.com.au/home.php is this Jet turbo?
  9. Worst of all he would have had the baby seat in the back as a way to say why would I hoon it! Nah I am pretty sure new buyer had a slight idea it was modded ?
  10. Be safe to say those valve seats may be slightly misshaped but hey its the cost of R&D and having 400+ RW KW
  11. So what happened to the F6 after all that abuse?
  12. touchy one there but I think Simon would be on the ball though He did take 45mins out for a phone call making small talk whilst searching his workshop for a few specific parts which were not even for a ford whilst knowing the internal workings of a 35 GTR
  13. So the head lift saving tune is a bit of a "lean burn" type tune within safety being a priority? Guess E85 and no cat you can run extremely lean I guess it's safe to say nowadays with sodium/tungsten valves there is more chance of melting a head then a valve
  14. Dam Hah awesome signature Simon really does go out his way for his customers
  15. See those hood vents came into use after all not just a pretty feature
  16. Yes its trying to I think it's gone now to bake a cheesecake for the meet and greet
  17. Hmm how many posts do we need wants to view for sale section for a replacement turbo charger lol
  18. I wish hah
  19. I get others to male or female not a weirdo who touches ☺ what you got to say about that hah ew What pisses me of ? When you're names Sophie and you're a cheesecake fanatic using the meat tenderizer to crush cookies just like in the Philadelphia cheese commercial ☺ But yet you're cookies are to burnt you purchase a food processor and that won't even help!!
  20. I get others to male or female not a weirdo who touches ☺ what you got to say about that hah ew
  21. Weirrdooo touching you're own dick
  22. Ya gawlers quite bad not the brightest crowd☺ But maybe he seen you're work in a thread online some were and said I need them to do it .. I have b4 in past can't deney it sounds silly
  23. Well I hope Fluffys coffees are weak so we can have a say !! I'm sure this community doesn't take light to bad coffee as we are in fine tastes of vehicles Feels embarrassed to be from s.a to lisp really happens
  24. Wealk coffee! Any one feel me? But that's messed up being late when it was the side swippers choice
  25. Dam as I'm kind of doing something a little left to centre Building up a BF turbo block sump up but then picking the platform for it to go in so anything from e series to x or cortina or s15 if for right price strange So what's pissing people of I better keep it on subject
×
×
  • Create New...