Jump to content

slippunchdump

Member
  • Posts

    116
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slippunchdump

  1. I have a sunroof from factory. I rarely even use it. If I could go back I would have saved the $$$ and got myself an extra 80rwks instead with same money.
  2. I would hand the keys straight away. Then I would tell him if he didn't write it off I would kill him... The following day I would order an F6 and say thank you to NRMA.
  3. Thanks for the info guys.
  4. Don'y you just love it when the RTA are nice enough to put lights on private roads.
  5. I gues mt question has been answered. I'm just spewing I haven't put the cooler to use already. Will there be a noticeable difference straight afer fitting it or will you only see a difference after a retune?
  6. I have a wog cooler that has been sitting in the garage. I want to fit it but don't want to pay for a retune just yet because I want to get some other go fast bits. The car has edit, injectors and 2nd CAI ATM. Can I fit the cooler and drive it around for a couple of months or should I just wait and fit it with the retune ?
  7. I have bought a wog cooler but haven't fitted it yet. I have simens injectors,2nd CAI and edit. What power should I expect? and how will the car go differently?
  8. its probably Andy the shopping trolley pusher
  9. anyone want to buy a front cut?
  10. I have a bottle of Mt Franklin if that helps
  11. Ok here's the latest drug runner from some European drug Barons This thing belts across the English Channel 3 times per week in the middle of the night with no lights just a sweep running it was just a blur on the radar of the British coast guard. They were so blown away by the speed of this thing that they brought in a Specialised chopper and had attempted to LAND the chopper on the boat at high speed to get them to stop.... What was on board...... 300kgs of pure cocaine!!
  12. mwhahah nah the cordia looked miles better than the sigma, both still POS's though but a good sleeper car haha ← OK then what about the Starion Turbo. That was one ugly piece of
  13. At the end of the day. Its still a Sigma and no matter what you do to it it will still be a Sigma. The Sigma is on par with the Cordia Turbo im my books.
  14. thanks. Was that with 250rwks?
  15. I just got my hands on a gtech which I haven't tested yet. I have 250rwks just curious to know what a good time to aim at would be?
  16. I have exactly the same mods with a T56 and ended up with 250rwks
  17. slippunchdump

    Warranty

  18. slippunchdump

    Warranty

    all dealers are the same. Even if they see a problem they won't tell you until your warranty runs out and then they can slug you for it. I have taken my car for a few warranty issues and everytime its a sh*tfight to get anything done
  19. thanks Brian
  20. I am going to Melbourne for business tomorrow and I was hoping to drop into to Nizpro to pick up some valve springs. I am going to be in Brunswick, how far is it from Nizpro?
  21. mine has broken twice. It was under warranty so it cost me nothing both times.
  22. I have very similar mods to my car. I have a MK II T56 with Typhoon CAI, K&N, Siemens Deka 60's and edit at the moment (250rwks). I have a wog cooler at home which I haven't fitted because I am waiting to do the hi flow cat and valve springs (don't won't to pay for retune) I would definately go the Siemens injectors. They are the best going around. I have been told the 968's can run out of puff whereas these won't. Valve springs is also a must mod.
  23. Just made a donation. Its a small amount compared to the massive amount I have saved myself from what I have learnt on this site. Good job - keep up the good work
  24. id be interested too. They really look the goods
×
×
  • Create New...