CL1MAX
Member-
Posts
29 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by CL1MAX
-
so anyone else seen/heard of this? FPV's Website seems like an F6 that is better suited to track... limited to 300 cars being built anyone gonna get one?
-
yeah we do, our guy is pretty good too
-
at knox? I work at JB there so im there way too often... considering there are so many of you from the S.E. suburbs, if any of you need anything from JB I can hook you all up whether it be car audio, tv's, computers, camera's, nav's or whatever... just come in and see me, my name is Lee I see a few of your cars around knox every now and then
-
I always see you on stud road, must pass each other all the time on the way home from work
-
dont stress about 5x7's get these 5 x 7 spacer which are $28 dollars here (website is in USD) any jb hifi can order them in for you they are called - SA68 by Scosche
-
im working :( sorry guys, take heaps of photos for me
-
I hope im not working cos I wanna come all the *beep* at work changed my roster and I have no idea when im supposed to be at work over the next few weeks, but ill have a look and see what I can do would be good to catch up with you guys ill keep you posted
-
What Are Us Vic Guys Doing For Xmas
CL1MAX replied to stang's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
love to come... but someone needs to work retail you can all buy christmas presents :( -
JL dont authorize anyone in the world to sell things on ebay. so you will get no local warranty at all buy them from an authorized seller, and if you can afford to go to the W3's do it, they are amazing
-
put me as a maybe, ill find out asap and let you know
-
I was gonna edit my post and say wait till you get the subs in before you worry about doing your speakers... you might think its ok I work at a place that sells JL audio, so im getting mine cheap... but dude $500 each is awesome, trust me.. I know how much they cost
-
if all goes to plan I am getting 2 of the exact same subs and the jl 1000/1 by the end of the week. I presume is the amp you are talking aboutis the 1000/1. they are amazing subs. if you haven't heard a w6 before dont worry, they will blow you away.... you will probably want to change the speakers though, and amp them up... 2 w6's could be a little overwhelming go with jl's 300/4 4 channel amp and grab yourself some good splits for the front and some 2 way 5x7's for the back (or the leave the rears if you cant be bothered and amp them anyway) some speakers worth looking at are that arent super expensive JL VR600 6in splits - RRP $419 Alpine SPR-57LS 5x7 Type R splits - RRP $349 Alpine SPS-571A 5x7 Type S splits - RRP $289 I know you say you are happy with how they sound now, but jump into a car with good splits running properly off an amp and you will change you mind
-
where are you located? I can get tom tom and garmin gear for you if you like (if you are in melb) a little cheaper than RRP
-
wait for the GARMIN NUVI310 (coming VERY, VERY soon) best NAV ever.. as with all garmin gear its really easy to use, probably the best built gear and it has handsfree bluetooth, but the best bit about it... instead of telling you to "turn left in 200 metres", it'll say "in 200 metres turn left down smith street" and instead of "You have reached your destination". itll say "You have arrived at Johns house" RRP is $1199, but that's only RRP.
-
no you dont.. I'm sure a few of you are familiar with JB HIFI... cos I work there selling car stereos all day long... there are so many different ways you can set your BA/BF up... in short, if you plan on running 4 speakers and a sub (or a few subs) of an amp, get yourself an AUDIOCONTROL LC6.. it has 3 speaker level inputs, one for front, one for rear and one for subs. yes this is a problem because you only have front and rear.. all you need to do is plug in your front and rear speaker wires and it converts in to 3 RCA outputs, front rear and subs... they retail for $319, but hey if you live in the S.E. suburbs of melb and you want one, I might give you a discount (on any other stereo stuff aswell) anyway read about it here: (click on sales notes on right hand side - 1992kb file) LC6 INFO btw, any more questions - feel free to ask me
-
wouldnt say im a "convert", in fact, I still love my holdens always drove a holden (well my T is my 2nd car) while I was trying to decide on a few cars when I was buying a new one, this is the only one that has everything I wanted.. I put all the bias sh*t aside and swallowed my pride, took one for a drive... and then... SOLD.
-
love to come, but have to work :( ill see what I can do, but its very unlikely
-
How on earth did you get a quote from AAMI? They don't even want to talk to me until I turn 25 (only a few months away...) ← dunno, just called them asd asked them that's all
-
im 21, live in rowville drive an 04 xr6t quoted $1702 from just car, $1812 from AAMI, and $1761 from RACV... went monthly option with RACV because WHEN I mod it, they wont touch it... so ill just cancel and go with Just Car and fork out the 1700
-
I've got CL1MAX on my T... reason - I thought it would be funny... that's all I mentioned it to a few people, then suprise! got them for my 21st b'day off a bunch of mates
-
Review: Vic Cruise - Yarra Ranges 30 April 2006
CL1MAX replied to EvilDaifu's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
Big thanks to the organisers! Well done guys! Awesome turnout, had a good time, good to meet some of you guys too. We couldnt have asked for better weather... SHOW ME YOUR PICS! -
Xr6 Turbo Cruise #2 30th April - Yarra Rangers
CL1MAX replied to Mr Turbo's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
just a quick question - is the lunch thing a b.y.o food? or will the be little restraunt, cafe thingies to eat at? -
Xr6 Turbo Cruise #2 30th April - Yarra Rangers
CL1MAX replied to Mr Turbo's topic in Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
ill be there ride - stock bluprint xr6t -
regarding the sub, im off work this week but when I get back next week ill look into it for you and let you know
-
thanks for the reply, but its probably a little to far.. has anyone been to new oak ford or knox ford? any experiences worth sharing? after reading these forums im just a little concerned
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.