Jump to content

Decoy

Member
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Decoy

  1. Decoy

    Passing Of 05

    Daytona Coupe
  2. Decoy

    Passing Of 05

    Just confirmed by police reports. Hit a tree and died instantly. Whilst I was not a Brock fan, I did respect his skill and everything he has done. What a terrible week for Australia.
  3. Decoy

    Passing Of 05

    Its the breaking news on Sky News Channel
  4. I don't think you can quote in ECE, Expensive Daewoo now use DIN also.
  5. RIP Steve. Australia has lost a great ambassador and will be sadly missed.
  6. Decoy

    0-100km/hour

    I'm not sure but isn't it now that Expensive Daewoo use DIN figures the power hasn't really increased that much over the Z series?
  7. Things are on the up!
  8. I'm so upset!
  9. They obviously didn't want to double stint Whincup and consequently stuffed up the race. I'm praying for rain now...
  10. Swapping drivers has no advantages for the races, it's all about the championship, which is why I don't agree.
  11. Who does? I wish Tom Walkinshaw never came back
  12. Yeah should be good, those HRT cars are rockets though, hopefully they can't hold together for 161 laps!
  13. Decoy

    0-100km/hour

    where do they claim this? on drive it said 13.23 manual, 13.18 auto claimed?
  14. Just leave the stock BOV how it is. It is there for a reason, if it aint broke...
  15. Mate, I just got a set of 18's and went Falken 512's no complaints from me yet, much quieter than the 17's but a little less traction in a straight line. I think that is more down to the fact that 40psi was put in the tyres, compared to the mid 30s in the 17s. I really just wanted to steer clear of nankangs as I have not hard a good thing about them really. The Falken 326 are a low level Falken and you can do better for not much more money IMO.
  16. sorry that was the RS595... oops
  17. The Wheels tyre test earlier this year rated them right up there in the dry, top of the bunch almost, but house in the wet. Not sure on pricing, all the testing was done with a BF XR6 with 17s.
  18. 13.23 manual, 13.18 auto
  19. How much are these things roughly?
  20. The new VE has much better weight balance allowing it to get more traction which I think is mainly responsible for the faster times. But I will wait to see an independent test to see how fast...
  21. I was suprised at how small and crap the brakes looked to be honest, in all the build up there was talk of larger wheels to house larger brakes even on standard models and then I saw the ones on the ss-v....
  22. I don't think they are too bad, a couple things I did notice were the ride height for start (way too high! especially on the omega) and the 18 and 19" wheels didn't look as big because they have I higher profile tyre.
  23. That made me think of this hot Late model camira I saw out at the recent Qld V8 round...
  24. Buy a real AFR wide band sensor!
  25. Decoy

    Fathers Day!

    Its my Dads birthday tomorrow, does that still mean I have to get him a fathers day present too?
×
×
  • Create New...