Jump to content

chipa_12

Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chipa_12

  1. little bit off topic but I always thought that the Walkinshaw body kits were the ugliest thing in the world... when we were younger and wet behind the ears my mates and I used to refer to them as having body kit on top of its body kits... just seemed that way to us.....
  2. I dont get it? if he can build it that size, why doesnt he just build him self a real size one..? or a half size, almost like a go kart... at least he could drive it...
  3. It was a great result considering, harry didnt play and timmy only played half a game and then we had a man down with half an hour to go... but we were outclassed... we were really in the game cause Swarzer played the game of his life... this game was good, cause it highlighted Australia's weakneses , which Guus should be able to iron out in the next couple of days, also it should give the guys a boost cause even though they were outplayed for most of the game they still got a credible draw. If I was the other teams in their group I would be a bit worried knowing that one of the teams I was playing just drew with one of the Tournaments favourites with only ten men... GO THE SOCCEROOS!!!
  4. That was the first car I ever had... Escort Mk 1, I think it was the GT version? It was the 2 door version with the 1.6, I think it was called a GT.. Obviously not as nice as yours.. mine only cost me $200 ... but she was a beauty... gave it to my brother in law and he killed it within 2 months...
  5. So its all about the BOOOOOST!!
  6. Just wondering out of interest.. Is there such a thing as an Edit for XR8? if so , is it same principle as the edit for the XR6T? And how do the two compare, power wise? eg, Would an Edited Xr8 blow away an Edited Xr6T if both were stock other than edit? Just a bit bored , these things come into my mind...
  7. I should have made my self more clear, I think I will leave the badges on.. like I said the badges on the sideskirts are already gone on my car... I was mostly wondering what everyone else thought (out of interest) not cause I am thinking about de-badging my car..
  8. I think the sideskirts badges look stupid.. my car doesnt have them ... but I am kinda fond of the back ones....
  9. A Question come up recently about me de-badging my T, just wondering what people think about doing that? I can see both sides of it, but I tend to lean more towards leaving the badges on. I mean whats the point of buying a T if you take the turbo badge off, and nobody knows you are driving a T? But I do like the look of a sleek back with no badges on it... Whats everyone else think?
  10. It was a good game, but The Greeks never really fired... although maybe its a testament to Guus how good he has the Socceroos playing that they make the reigning european champions look sub-standard. (take note Frank) Although I suspect the match against the netherlands will be a whole different story.. Should be good to see how Australia play against a team that will be attacking them most of the time, not just sitting back and let Australia attack like the Greeks did last night.. .
  11. Does anyone else think those pics arent real? anyways, the thing that gets me, is why go through all that trouble.. I mean if you dont like the car or it is a lemon, then get rid of it.. sell it , or dont drive it.. why go get stickers made up and go through the pain of sticking all the letters straight and right distance apart from each other and at the right angle, just to let everyone know that you drive a lemon?? If I thought MY car or the car I drove was a lemon, I wouldnt tell everyone... I would keep it to my self, after all you chose the car, if you are telling everyone its a lemon, you are just bad mouthing yourself... just a thought....
  12. they reckon record crowd at the G tonight... as the great late aussie entrepreneur Big Kev would say.. I AM EXCITED!!
  13. No offence to the greek community... but I hope the Socceroos can play well and beat the Europeans Champions.. it will give them confidence going into the world cup..
  14. So it changes? I just never noticed ...
  15. Shows how observant I am... Just noticed this morning, there is no redline on the tacho... So at what revs are you redlining the thing? Not that I want to try just wondering and surprised I havent noticed before...
  16. So it went to a crash scene and while it was parked there, someone ran into it? or was it part of the original crash?
  17. UPDATE: Well, well, well... maybe all the Ford dealers arent full of crap... Last week I took my ride in to get windscreen and headlights fixed and I also told them to check the 3-5 second delay when getting into reverse, they said to me that they checked it and that they thought it was normal (no surprise there!) but then .. the next day , they rang me back and up and said that they had spoken to their 'guys' in Melb? about the transmission and they said that they wanted to test it again and if I could bring it in for another day.. so I did yesterday.. when I went to pick my car up again yesterday arvo they said.. (and this is the surprise...) " we tested it again and we couldnt really get it to play up but we have talked it over and we are getting you a new transmission under warranty!!" so they ordered one in and I am waiting for it come in and when it does they will it swap it over for me..... :w00t:
  18. damn it. wish I knew that earlier.. . but dont matter now I guess...
  19. yeah J McG in woden. why? should I have gone there? Apparently its nearly ready now.. will go and pick it up after work this arvo.
  20. UPDATE: I didnt get my car back, they had to have it overnight. I was getting my windscreen fixed, and when I went in there last week to book it in, I was told that they would have to book a windscreen repairer guy , so that the repairer could replace/refit my windscreen.. . Well when I got there, the guy asked me , " What are we doing with your windscreen?" I said " you are refitting it cause it leaks and whistles and you were supposed to be book a windscreen guy to come and fix it!!" and he goes, " oh yeah, oh ok , yeah alright fair enough.." and I know they didnt book it. The guy didnt even know what was supposed to be happening with the car , when he brought my details up, so he wouldnt have book a guy.. then they rang me up yesterday arvo and told me that they would need the car over night, cause apparently they couldnt work out what was wrong with the lights, they reckon they couldnt get it to fault.. I said that's crap cause as soon the lights are turned on, they start to play up... I told them to check the combination switch and the guy goes... "oh yeah ok, yeah I will tell them that... "... So I reckon, that they didnt book a windscreen guy and they couldnt get one in for the day and now they have to have it over night cause the guy could only come today... but they didnt want to tell me that, so they made up the lie saying that they couldnt get my lights to fault... but anyways I will ring them later on and see what else they can conjure up.
  21. My car is at the dealers right now getting other work done, when I went in I mentioned to the guy about the 3-5 second delay and he come out and tested it out and said that he thought it was normal, but they made a note of it and said that they would call 'his guys' to ask about it ... I am not holding my breath though...
  22. Damn it I didnt check what the K's were up to... there isnt that much petrol in it, so I dont think they will get too far... hopefully..
  23. that's how mine started, when ever I would turn the left indicator on, the lights would flick every now and then, however, it got worse and now the lights wont turn back on... anyhow... its at the dealers now, getting fixed... will ask what it was... when they fix it...
  24. Just cause I am bored, I will tell you what I am getting done tomorrow. Under Warranty ... Windscreen -replaced/refitted... I dont know what they are doing, but they are stopping the whistle coming out of it. Seems to be a standard issue with the windscreen, a few people have had theirs done. Seat Cover - Replacing. The stiching on the back of the passenger seat is coming undone (sorry no pics), so I took it in and the guy had a look and is ordering me a new seat cover too... was surprised, cause to me this was a long shot in getting it done under warranty... Park Brake - the Standard park brake doesnt work issue. This one was interesting, the guy couldnt tell me if this would be done under warranty or not ( which was kinda funny), he said that he would tell me when I take it in. And something else that I noticed last night... well a couple of weeks ago I realised that my passenger side head light, flicked off for a few seconds and then it turned back on.. I waited to see if it happened again, but didnt notice it again, until last night, when I was sitting behing a 4wd in a traffic light ,and I started to notice the reflection of my head lights in his bumper bar, and the lights were flicking on and off.. but constantly and both head lights, its like a disco, I almost felt obliged to start hooting whoo whoo, every couple of seconds... Anyways , it got quite bad, afterwards cause the lights turned off and didnt turn back on, on the highway at night and no street lights doing about 100km was a bit scary... so I had to turn on my driving lights and drive home with them... Has anyone else had the head light problem? if so , would that be done under warranty? I am assuming they would be , but has anyone else had this done? I guess I will tell them when I take my car in, cause I need to drive my car at night. I had to take the missus' car to work today, cause by the time I finish its already dark...
×
×
  • Create New...