Jump to content

chipa_12

Member
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by chipa_12

  1. My T is an ex-cop car, for some reason ( I guess for 'sleeper' reasons) it has a normal BA side skirt on it with no XR6 badge. It still has the Turbo badge on the back , but if you pull up next to it at traffic lights it doesnt even look like an XR6. Unless you see the back or the front of it, it looks just like a normal BA. At first I thought I got ripped off, but now I like it.... Its different and I have fun at lights with lots of people...
  2. Well as long as it is a "common problem" then I guess its alright. I just didnt want it to become a safety issue... dont want the seatbelt wearing out when you needed... Ford should hire better designers for their interiors...
  3. The Front Seatbelts are starting to cut into the interior. It looks like everytime the seat belts are extended it rubs on the body and over time it eventually starts to dig into the interior where the top part of the seat belt is attached to the car. At first I thought it was just a really badly designed interior but then I started to worry that something might be wrong with the seatbelts. Does this happen to all BA Falcons, are the XR interiors different or do Ford need to employ better industrial designers?? Not really worried about look (except for the fact that it looks cheapo), more worried about safety. I dont know anyone else with a BA falcon so I cant really check...
  4. Ok , thanks... new to game, will get it eventually... I am just buzzing for the weekend , when I can really open her up.. I only got the car two days ago, and so far have only driven to work and back in peak hour, so I havent had the chance to really test her out yet...
  5. Ok? Excuse the ignorance, what is "Edit"?
  6. Hey, I just bought myself an XR6T 04. I previously had an EL XR6. What I want to know is how quick are they really, compared to other Standard road Cars. I want to know what I can beat. I knew the limits of my EL XR6 so I wouldnt take on anything that I couldnt beat.. But I want to know how the Turbo goes against, SS, WRX, 200SX's , etc... I want to know from people that have driven and beaten other cars... Obviously the fun in having the car is to test out for my self, but I want to have an indication as well...
×
×
  • Create New...