Jump to content

DAWSEY

Member
  • Posts

    441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DAWSEY

  1. pricing is to be released in march!! but estimates are around the $69000 for the ghia!!! as you can see it is not just the turbo. the seats are diffrent cant wait for an edit and dirty big front mount to come out for these!!!
  2. DAWSEY

    Zap's F6 Is Here

    hahaha that guy was on a big power trip!! thanks for the drive mal!!! but that was not the best start to the car was it?? I just had a chatr with one of the mazda sales guys and he got pinned this morning for white smoke comming from his rear tyres for some reason(lol) the cops have been sitting there all day. car looks great mal and you should enjoy it!! let me know when you want me to pick the edit and front grill up!! congrats again!!
  3. that hurts!!! how many gt40s are in australia now?? I know of at least 2 but any others??
  4. will it still have a top mount?as I dont think ford will bring it out with 245klws with a top mount cooler??!??
  5. I used C & V and was very happy with the results! they did cooler injectors valve springs waste gate K&N FILTER with custom cold air intake and a custom tune the car was in and out in the same day the car also has a 3.5 inch custom zorst with a 4inch magic cat. I ask con to down tune it as the car only had 2000km on it. and he gave me a very safe 280rwklw tune I am going back next week and con believes he can get well over 300rwklws. I am aiming for 320 + there prices are good for what they do. and as I said they told me when it was doen and it was done then! I have also had a tune from intune motorsport with my old car(blue one) john got 260rwklws with edit and zorst set up. he tuned my black one as what he called a "quick" tune and it run up around 250rwklw the same car with the same tune only ran up 202rwklw. I watchs C&V DYNO RUN, but I did not watch the intune one but I find it hard to have 50rwklw dif in almost the same heat with the same car 3 weeks apart from each other. the 280rwklw feels alot better then some 300+rwklw xr6 I have drove!! go down and see either con as they both have alot of info to give you! pm me for more info on either intune motorsport or C&V
  6. hey all I just got my car back on the road!! and want to see what it can do! I have around 5 other cars that want to come as well!! are there any spots left?? put my me down, and if there are any other spots let me know!!! who is comming up from sydney?? cos we should all cruise up together!!! cheers Chris
  7. I think the spoiler looks good but if it had the mount up the front it would 100% better. nothing wrong with the standard spoiler thou!!!
  8. I would aim for a low 12 first up but then I would start looking at semi slicks!! or something like that!! you will agree with me when you are facing the wall at 100km!!! good luck!
  9. welcome matey!! I don`t know about black with the 19inch wheels I have a black turbo and went and got my own 19inch wheels cheaper then factory!! problem with black is it is very hard to keep clean so also buy a car cleaner to clean your car 24/7!! hahaha enjoy either way matey. you will have no problems with colour as you are going to quick for ppl to see the colour!!!
  10. great colour!!! there are 2 around sydney in my area now and they look horn!!!
  11. by the way the cars sounded!! and the way they were starting and stopping. the zorst note gave it away!! I understand that diesel can be as quick or quicker just look at the new merc oil burners!! the twin turbo and tri turbo coupes doing 0-100km in something like 4.7sec!!! my TD5 landrover is one of the best 4wd I have ever driven!!! and the fuel economy is always a plus!!
  12. there were some mules testing on a beach I was surfing on and I had a bit of a look. they did not like me getting closer. but these on the beach were petrol territorys. and they had the bonnet vent and were really moving for a 4wd. moving so much that one got stuck in the sand(not hard when you don`t have so much height!! these all had black wheels and vic plates!!
  13. sorry I did not know you could buy the aps one yet!! I was told today that is has just hit the market so I started reading up on it and was wondering why I could not find much info on it!! any release date as yet?? looks like it is the nizpro kit for me then!!!
  14. the ripshift system makes it almost impossible to miss 3rd gear!! gotta love it
  15. the nizpro inlet looks great and is front entry!!! and it looks the goods the aps inlet is a side entry which means that all holes get the same amount of air!! it also has spots for more injectors if need be!! looks wise I would go for the nizpro performance wise I would go for the aps(but only just) I would love to see flow testing on both inlets as I do not know the numbers!!
  16. the rip shift is the best short shift on the market!! I have felt 4 diffrent type of short shifters and the ripshift system is by far the best!! I think it is ripshift.com.au
  17. So what type of injectors will I need that can handle 400rwklw down the track. as I said I want to build it up as I go!! so by getting big injectors now will I loose power until I go to the next step? or is it just a case of bigger is better??
  18. really?? the factory turbo cannot handle 400klw?? I have ben told that is should be o.k for the 400klw mark??!?!?! arrrree no I dont want to have to get a new turbo as well!!!
  19. thanks guys,I think injectors will have to go in next!!! what type of injectors are needed do you think?? I was thinking of the bosh 968( if that is the number) but from what I have ben told they should be able to handle the power I want at the end of the day!!! thanks again guys!!
  20. yeah I understand I will need to rip through the motor to strengthen it up. but I want to do this in 2 stages!!(most ppl cant afford to do everything at once) so I want to do the direct replacements. I.e coolers exhaust, computers. things that are very much plug in and play!-(I want around 300klws) my second stage would be to rip apart the motor and strengthen everything up. I will look into what will need replacing when the bank account gets alittle chubbier. but at this stage I am looking at simple upgrades!!!
  21. I was going to but I really like the look of the cooler behind the front bar and got it a very VERY good price!!! what injectors should I be looking at?? I want 400rwklw at the end of things!!! I know I will need alot more work done but I want injectors that can hold that power later!!! the last thing I want is to buy them now and have to upgrade later!!1
  22. already got the edit!! the custom tune will happen as soon as those mods are in!! will I need the waste gate mod right now??
  23. hi guys as you may be aware I just picked up my BA mkII run out xr6 Turbo. I have the leather, sports wheel Cappa edit cold air intake 19inch wheels on king springs I have just ordered: ripshift short shifter pwr intercooler kit pwr expansion bottle kit full 3.5 inch exhaust from turbo back(4 inch cat) and I will get a custom tune on the edit as soon as it is all installed. what kind of power should I hit?? what should my next mod be?? I was thinking injectors but not sure which ones I should get? any info would be great!!
  24. it sounds very much like pimp my ride but without the wank factor!!!
  25. I would rather be with my T then my Hand!! cos my T talks back!!! hahahaha
×
×
  • Create New...