Jump to content

EZ2CME

Member
  • Posts

    3,512
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EZ2CME

  1. So whats it like to drive now?
  2. I think you should get a T
  3. Yep still miss that car sometimes.
  4. 7 Days
  5. MK1 will be fine as long as you go with the auto, the Mk2 is fine to go either manual or auto.
  6. I like all those colour, but I would go Dash. Tab will understand why
  7. 8 days
  8. Looks great. Love to see a pic from further back also.
  9. As long as you get the auto in the MK1 and stay clear of the 5 speed manual you should be right.
  10. 9 Days
  11. Mine always bags up both
  12. Only by about 13kms but on numerous occasions.
  13. I was simply making up for the inaccuracy of my speedo
  14. I can drive again
  15. 10 days
  16. :wacko:
  17. Sooo....spill the beans
  18. Nice, wish I could afford some.
  19. You're getting a G6E Turbo?
  20. 2 weeks
  21. Love it Got the GT rear wing on there too.
  22. Nice power figure. How does it compare to the commodore?
  23. Those are some awesome pics, love em.
×
×
  • Create New...