Jump to content

urslow

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    815
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by urslow

  1. urslow

    Manual Vs Auto

    Try racing a wrx with a stock auto T..Did last nite and Damn they got launch but about even from there.. He had me by a car length at launch then we were even upto about 130k/hr..- Both cars are stock (04 XR6T and 05 WRX WRP10) T is auto and WRX is manual.. Whens ford gonna bring out a Twin turbo 4.0ltr 400kw all wheel drive? hehe Still..Give me a few mods and wrx's
  2. Arnt Holdens powered by celeron? heheh
  3. Titan Ford in Melville were OK. Gave in Pretty easy on price once I showed them my 35 Page essay on XR6 Turbos (hehe) and there internet prices throughout Australia.. Got them down from 35999 to 30459... I recommend them for good pricing but that's about all. Lets see what happens when I get a service..
  4. How much for the rebuild? If u dont mind telling
  5. If in WA try HBF, $700 for me. XR6T, 26yo, Rating 1 for life.. I am allowed 1 at fault accident per year (Hopefully never) to retain no claim bonus. Mods = As long as its legal in WA its all good as long as I tell them.
  6. Those thongs would be a bit slippery in tha wet id reckon..lol
  7. Lets see em.. Printscreen of your background of your PC. Heres mine.
  8. Still waiting on my "Donating member" tag?
  9. urslow

    Got Me A Turbo

    Titan Ford in Melville.. They have been really good so far.. We'll see what happens when I get a service or problem under warranty..
  10. GTHO looks ok but the others ones......ummm buy a wrx if u like that... Not for me..(Personal opinion)
  11. Too true... although a ford capri with a 351 doesnt sound bad with a 3" exhaust Still prefer a Turbo, Ford that is!!
  12. urslow

    Got Me A Turbo

    Thanks guys, ill be sure to give him a ring. My ford dealer even gave me his card and said they'll warrant pretty much all he does, but just flash it back before I come in to be sure..hehe gott love that sort of advice from ford
  13. Time to test out the dealer I supose... They seemed pretty cool, they told me that if I was going to falsh the car to make sure I just unflash it before I service/have a warranty issue, and told me who could do a mad tune..
  14. I have a slit about 3cm long between the tread and the wheel on my back rear left wheel, this is the first ive heard of the problem. What should I do? Are all ford dealers aware of this problem do you know? A new set of tyres would be nice as I only purchased my car today from a ford dealer here in WA.
  15. Thanx......Smells like Late model camira in here now
  16. Hi guys/girls. Only new to the site but today I got myself a 04 T and FARK!!! why I didnt get one sooner ill never know. Its a Silver 04 stock as a rock (Still makes my EL XR6 look like a gemini) with 20,000kms, and I cant wait to get myself a flasher. Can anyone tell me who is the best to see in WA for tuning etc? I heard xtreme ford tuning are good?
  17. Hahahah new highway patrol car... Must be a turbo, Got plenty of grunt!!!
  18. urslow

    New Members Thread

    How good is google! Was gonna buy a WRX but thanks to this website I upgraded my EL XR6 to a BA XR6T, and all thanks to google. Might buy shares I think
  19. $20 here, not much but it all helps..
  20. Just sold/traded my EL xr6, had a 2 1/2" mandrel bent system with small hotdog and it sounded good. Cheap too about $400 fitted. Still only had 120rwkw but. Pick up the BA 04 T tomorrow YAY!...
  21. Sorry , pretty new to this Flash thing but, does this have any affect on your warranty with ford? And are you talking about the flash unit from CAPA? Also using the flash unit on a standard car does this affect other parts in reliability? Oh, the reason im asking is because I pick up my 04 'T' on Wed and wanna smoke some HSV knobs.
×
×
  • Create New...