BA_XR6Turbo_Ute
Member-
Posts
106 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by BA_XR6Turbo_Ute
-
you need to get a custom tune as it will overboost and go into limp mode.
-
CoolTint aka Big AL I dealt with doug walker there are southside ford. But I'll speak with wayne if you think he'll help me out. Thanks for all the tips as well guys. I'll be taking someone with me as well. Moral support and plus they are older and wiser then me and better at haggling as well But I'm nore concerned with the change over more than anything at the moment. cheers again lads
-
yeah I deinitely wanna get the price on the tornado down as much as I can. How low have people got them for??
-
Ok, thanks first to you guys have have put in a few words of advice and head up on ads. PDIDDY, I've PM'd you already Also, Fordperformer, you really reckon I'd get 25k. I was hoping I'd get something a bit less but 25k, I'd be rapt if I got that. Are you talking from experience , in the industry being around end of financial year as well I'd expect to get it for a bit less as well anyways, thanks again guys for your input
-
I"ve been thinking about trading in my current ride which is a 2004 BA Mk1 turbo Ute. Its got 51 on the clock and I think its in reasonably good condition. mechanically A1 Oil changed every 5000km Now with the tornado I'm looking at only getting 1 or 2 options. I'm going tonneau cover, at rear and 18' rims. Also I'm looking for a manual rather than an auto I"m pretty confident I'll get enough of a trade in to cover my refinancing situation what would a new tornado, in manual and maybe a FPV sterring wheel go for. Also I'm going to southside ford first to the guy that sold me my current BA Any other dealers that are worth seeing and any tips from you guys and gals all help would be much appreciated cheers
-
Anything happening with these gauges??
-
so is this definitely true that the bf dump is larger than a BA. In my case that would be Mk1 BA. If so might be a cheap upgrade alternative and with high flow cat
-
it's because you don't live far from sunnybank
-
I couldn't be bothered going to all of this trouble. I think I'm gonna keep my pennies for when I'm finished with the mk1 . Just makes more sense money wise, then I hope the tornado here we come I've got 2 years left with this one but whos counting SO I might as well ask this now. With the BF onwards. How much stronger are they over the BA. Conrods weakpoint in BA, what about the BF with the phoon internals. What power are the good for before you have to start replacing innards cheers in advance for the help
-
turtle33, as far as I understand the law. For example I work for a contractor. He has the BSA card and I work under that particular contractor some I'm covered by his BSA license but I agree it is better to have your own card as well. Safer for everyone concerned and less hassle
-
roughly what is the cost of a bottom end from atomic?
-
WHen someone says they are streghting there bottem end. WHat is involved in doing this? I ask as I've got a mk1 t5. I"m already at a disadantage with the t5 which I have planned to get replaced with a t56 but also being a mk1 I'm investigating the bottom end. Might be worth my while to do this and give myself a saftey cushion as I'm looking for a power figure north of 250 and being very reliable . Wish I had a BF thanks in advance for the help
-
I work for a company, there all the same so I go with whomever has the most consistent work. I"ve worked for D.A.M , brisbane plaster company, centenary plastering. I"ve gotta go for my BSA license. Its a rip but then some people might not employ you if you don't have one. Plus its a safety cushion as well for the tradie(me) but if you have gone through TAFE or whatever then you get the license on completion of your apprentiship....I think.
-
haven't done a service at elite yet but I've got nothing to loose since fraud service a$$ raped me on the 45k service
-
Its nice to see another drywaller in a T Ute. I prefer to call myself an interior drywall technician . I learnt the old school way. 10 years of weekends with the oldman since I was 13. Didn't need to go anywhere. My own boss straight away . I"ve go to get out and meet some of you blokes. Hope there is a cruise on soon
-
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to BA_XR6Turbo_Ute in Classifieds & Group Buys
what about valve springs SS inductions growler air intake kit SS inductions throttle body I"m keen for some squiters as well i missed the last group buy Plazamann crossover pipes -
after paul @ elite did a superb job on my pbr brake upgrade I'll be giving him my business from now on instead of fraud service department I'm saving for the goodies as well. Spending money on Ute is addictive. Sorry wallet
-
are you in brissy hiddeous. If so, which side, north, south? Should have a little cruise one day so I can see all your rides and tease myself about the mods I wanna do
-
Awesome stuff. Another great option in brissy. How much does the cat flow compared to magic/metal cats and the likes
-
that's it then, nulon oil and additive in next oil and filter replacement. If it helps make the engine quiter I'm all for it. What about the e30. Anyone using the longterm treatment?
-
whats peoples experiences with after market coolants. Providing if has been properly flushed. would would be the best for the BA turbo
-
hi guys. Thinking ofowering mine 30mm all round. it does go on sites os I wouldn't consider going any lower. Has anyone had lowering blocks used in the rears and how is it with the lowering blocks. I'm gonna do new shocks as well. cheers lads
-
Hey guys/gals didn't know which forum to chuck this thread in but since its engine related here it is I've been looking at some oil additives and wanted to get some opinions about them and anyones experience with these products good or bad and do they even work at all? Looking at nulon products as I'm looking at aussie products the 2 products are 1. Nulon long term engine treatment E30 2. Nulon Lifter free and tune up thoughts? comments? would be appreciated cheers
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.