Jump to content

Headsex

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,528
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Headsex

  1. [quote name='Spruce' date='Nov 25 2006, 10:19 PM']I'll be doing the same Dan. Anticipate Monday I reckon [right][snapback]468709[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Sweet, yours are also in my boot :P just remember, business hours i'm in port melb, after hours, rowville :P danny.
  2. Split topic from here: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30555 A 6.4" TOUCH SCREEN membaine will fit with some crafty modifications.. the Active area of the 6.4" membraine is 129.5 x 97.5 MM the width is pretty good. the height is bad.. the icc is more like 75mm. A bit of overlap yes.. but, your forgeting the border of the membrame. total size is 155.6 X 115.3 MM The IR Reciever up the top needs to go.. The company I purchased mine from are able to make custom sizes, however, I doubt we will create enough demand to meet their tooling requirements.. Danny
  3. can't wait to see what you do with the GT mate, should be good ← Now go and do the zorst,CAI and get it edited ← I think they will both be humping each others legs soon....... Imagine that ...
  4. Email Notification is stil broke Danny
  5. [quote name='Dagabond' date='Nov 25 2006, 09:12 PM']<- Look's under Christmas Tree...  [right][snapback]468685[/snapback][/right] [/quote] LOL The injectors are in my boot.. So they are with me everywhere now :) Anytime during business hours during the week bud, give me a call :) Danny
  6. that's what I call service... And Michael hasnt even spent a dollar with Paul Danny.
  7. Hello Fellow Group-Buyers.. Can i have confirmation from everyone who has recieved them (dont worry if you have already replied) Dan
  8. Wednesday the 15th of November, 10:33pm is the last notification email I got.. Since then, Nothing, Nothing for threads, nothing for PM's, and especially when I changed my email address, I didnt get the "re-validation" email address to re-activate my account.. Saying that, I would imagine everyone who signed up since wednesday is not authorised as they never got the email either.. Danny
  9. On a DD Dyno, especially with a turbocharged car, you would go WOT at the same km/h for each run, and let the boost build before allowing it to ramp. I was not concerned about the Total power figure, I'm more interested in seeing the comparison between the 2 when they come on boost, so shootout mode does not come into play here..
  10. You sure? im still not getting emails? Send me a PM to test... dan
  11. Is the green line yoru 250rwkw? Can you suggest to the dyno operator that both runs be started at the same km/h. Ie at 60, not 80. You may find both tunes are very similar, except the green one doesnt look boost spiked. Boost spiking might look good on the street to your mates when it breaks traction, but down the 1/4, unless you have ET's or something, you'll be going backwards
  12. Nah buddy, I'm telling you, Outgoing emails from the forum are not working... no thread notifications, no PM notifications, no nothing notifications.... it all broke.. danny
  13. No probs guys.. Did everyone recieve them today?? Or at least a notification it was attempted? Danny.
  14. [quote name='Dagabond' date='Nov 22 2006, 05:12 PM'][quote name='Xtreme F6' date='Nov 22 2006, 04:44 PM']good effort danny [right][snapback]467342[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I'd say that as well but some slack arse got up late for work Monday... [right][snapback]467360[/snapback][/right] [/quote] lol yeah.. and walked out the door without your set !! :P
  15. [quote name='bogan393' date='Nov 22 2006, 05:00 PM']Got my injectors this morning, couldnt be happier, thanks heaps. [right][snapback]467347[/snapback][/right] [/quote] No probs dude
  16. [quote name='slippunchdump' date='Nov 22 2006, 04:58 PM']I wasn't home today but i found a message from Australian Air Express that they were here and for me to collect from local Post Office. Thank you very much Headsex for all effort and honesty. Would definately recommend Headsex for any future group buys. [right][snapback]467345[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thanks dude. I imagine everyone would have got theirs today, or would have got the same message you did.. If there is anyone who is waiting for injectors, and there was no message left from the post office, please IM me urgently, and i will follow it up. Dan
  17. [quote name='Slymeat' date='Nov 22 2006, 05:01 PM'][quote name='Headsex' date='Nov 8 2006, 04:17 PM']ok, i just recieved confirmed, if we purchase 10 sets , it will be $75 per injector EACH thats $450 for a set of 6 injectors !!!!! [right][snapback]461477[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I think I may be toooo late, what sought of payment options are there. [right][snapback]467349[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Hey buddy, the group buy for that price has closed at this stage most people have recieved their injectors today. if you need a set, they are $85 each.. However, there has been a number of people IM me for a set. so there might be another group buy coming to a forum near you :) Dan.
  18. no probs guys.. According to the express post bag. they were garenteed next day noon.. Got a message from VelocityXR6tUTE as we... [quote name='VelocityXR6TUte']G'Day Daniel, Injectors arrived today, thanks again for organising a great deal and their speedy delivery. [/quote]
  19. Since the cams were changed, whoever's tuning it has the painful task of adjusting all the SD tables..... Something alot of tuners dont understand how to do. I suspect if they dont know what they are doing, air/fuels are going all over the place, and load is being determined incorrectly. dan
  20. [color=red]THEY WERE SHIPPED TODAY[/color]
  21. that's why I got you to re-activiate my account. cos email notifications were not working, nor was the re-authorisation email !!! Danny.
  22. [color=red]They are getting send off today!![/color]
  23. [quote name='dansedgli' date='Nov 20 2006, 06:06 PM']Thats a hell of a lot of injectors!! Good stuff. [right][snapback]466509[/snapback][/right] [/quote] 1 set missing from the group buy (Forcedxr6 already has his)... Plus there's a few secret sets i purchased for myself Everyone who is picking them up from me, Contact me, you should have my mobile number from a PM, if you dont, send me a PM and i'll give it to ya. As i am in training until friday, I am only available after hours for pickup in Rowville. Danny
  24. Update -> Got all injectors, Packaging them now
  25. I do had problems with my email / pm notifications.. I suspected it was my dodgy pop server's spam filtering.. but when I switched email address, I could not re-validate the email address.. Have you guys worked out why email notification is not working?? that feature is a god-send when waiting for thread updates Danny.
×
×
  • Create New...