Jump to content

BUL11E

Member
  • Posts

    89
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BUL11E

  1. its a sad story to hear and I hope the cops can shed some light on what happened.
  2. let me see what I can do through work to get my hands on it, if it is legislation I should be able to find it.
  3. I just put a BF phoon cooler on my BA xr6t on sunday and it was the same brackets, straight fit in and out, mayb the BF xr6t has different brackets
  4. Good stuff hypnodoc, now I defiantly cant wait to get the sucker on the car, but im goin to have to wait a week or two to get the full potential of the system, my front mount im fitting on saturday arvo , I get the injectors next week and then off to get me a tune, but I will definatly let u know how things go with the system, I already know I will not be disappointed.
  5. Im getting some work done to my T (finally) and I got a friend who has F6 valve springs, I just wanted to know what power output they can handle and if they would be good to put in the T. Or would it be better to get a brand new set and get them fitted? I prob wont run more that 300rwkw max on the car. open to any feedback Laz
  6. I got my exhaust booked in to be fitted on sat and im goin same setup as you hypnodoc but im goin for the more quieter system with the bigger centre and read muffler. keep us posted on how everything goes .
  7. that is awesome dude, how is the development going with it?
  8. if its not sideways its not fun.

  9. looks great mate, have fun when u pick it up.
  10. you can check the x-force website for a supplier in your area. www.xforce.com.au regards Laz
  11. 1970 VW super bug, with a bored out 2 litre engine, twin webber carbies. A very loud car.
  12. that is some funny
  13. its funny to hear u smashed 3/3 with his ego cause u always get Expensive Daewoo drivers who think holden's will kick ass against any ford but its sad that his car stuffed up like that, even though its a holden.
  14. ive been looking at the xforce system for my car and for the price it is good value, but im not sure if they still make the 3.5" dump pipe, but I know for sure the 4" is available. I dont know what its like performance wise as I have not installed it yet but I have heard good things.
  15. Looks great and a lot of effort has gone into it, well done mate :spoton:
  16. thanks for that thread falchoon it did help out my delema a little bit.
  17. with the boost issues from the dump wouldn't a tune fix that RAP1D and I wouldn't mind hearing your suggestions for intake if you don't mind . So falchoon u reckon I should stick with the standard dump, go the high flow cat with possibly a twin 2.5" system?
  18. I think the car looks very good but no power to back it up, at least it will give Expensive Daewoo drivers a false sense of achievement so that when they line up a proper T they will be smashed and then we will have the satisfaction of bringing them back to earth,
  19. I have heard mixed opinons with the size of the dump, some ppl say go the 4" and some say dont. I have seen some dyno graphs on a car with similar mods to what I plan on doing, and with the 4" dump and 3.5" system it gained 20rwkw without a tune. now you know why I am confused with the mixed tips. I would love to hear from ppl who have an xforce system to get some feed back.
  20. I forgot to mention that it is a BA mk1
  21. I am confused on what dump pipe and exhaust to use and I am open to any suggestions. My options are: leave the standard dump pipe, high flow cat and a 3" system or 4" xforce dump pipe, high flow cat, single 3.5" or twin 2.5" system I am also installing a phoon IC and CAI with K&N panel filter, injectors and custom tune with unichip. Look foward to your suggestions Laz
  22. so the x-force system is treating you well, cause I am looking into getting one. is it the 3.5 inch or the twin 2.5 inch system?
  23. what size x-force dump pipe and exhaust u got evil F6?
  24. thanks for the info guys, I dont plan on getting more than 280-290rwkw, I will be more than happy with that power on a manual car and I am getting the unichip for a great price, and I know spiro at autotech does a great job with the tune on the XR6T.
×
×
  • Create New...