-
Posts
270 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by boosted_sa
-
That is one fat power curve! I cant wait to have my trans rebuilt so I can get some decent low-down power. My car is running around the low 300's and is boring to drive! I need the big turbo rush! soon! very soon!
-
Check out this post. lots of pics. you could do it utilising the std crossover aswell (APS style). http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...opic=26380&st=0
-
Yeah had a heap of better photos but this is the only on that worked. The 180 at the cooler sits flat.
-
Just one with all the piping pulled out of the car! Have had a few PMs about it and it was really hard to explain so here it is. sorry there is only 1 photo my camera corupted all the rest and I'm not taking the bumper off again They say a picture says a 1000 words.
-
-
I graded to my yellow belt on sun too! Did it when I was younger, but just got back into it. Started from scratch again. Loving it! I'd prefer to do Kick boxing again but I'm too lazy to find a club! Gonna start full contact soon. Looking fwd to it! Also going to start training for tounaments!
-
I just want one cos they look good, I'm sure there isn't going to much of an advantage! I just dont like the look of the factor setup! Spiko you car is very impressive!!! (sorry for stating the obvious) love it!
-
Got any pics?
-
Got The Yoot Back And Nearly Got Killed
boosted_sa replied to turtle33's topic in Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
Hey turtle what coulour is your car? shockwave or narooma? Looks great! nice choice. -
I was more concerned with $500 for 1.5 hrs on the dyno! But if they're gonna refund the money, take it! looks like there's some burnt bridges now! Hope it all works out for you in the end Matt! Is there really not that many tuners for the edit in QLD or just where you're from?
-
Get back in there and start swinging! don't leave till you're happy. 5:30 till 7pm should have only cost you under $200. You paid with hard earned cash and you should expect results. $500 should get you 4hrs of tuning, that's a lot more than 5 runs! Take it back or get some cash back!!! GOOD LUCK.
-
Had a few ppl asking about my intake setup thought I'd post a few better pics. Not reccomended to have pod filter where mine is (its sh*t). Will be moving the battery soon!
-
It would be a tight fit! you would have to trim some of the bar. The A/c line would also come close. There are guys around that have done it though!
-
My car is running 300+ rwkw with std trans, just cooler. A very mild tune (eg. doesn't come on hard). Am living on borrowed time though.
-
I think it a reasonable price. No stuffing around for you and it inc. the slab! can't complain.
-
Xr6t, Typhoon Bolt On Plenum
boosted_sa replied to ebs_4l's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
Looks like you've put a lot of time and effort into your plenum. Great Job. Love seeing people coming up with their own stuff. Are all the runners different lengths (eg tuned length). I was also told (so dont shoot me down cos I dont know) that the BA responded well with out the bellmouth runners. EB may be different! I got no idea with these plenum design! TOP JOB! -
Xr6t, Typhoon Bolt On Plenum
boosted_sa replied to ebs_4l's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
I think you'll be pritty safe to say that it would out flow the std plenum by a mile! not sure bout the Nizpro though, should come close. Looks similar to Mr Turbos plenum. -
Xr6t, Typhoon Bolt On Plenum
boosted_sa replied to ebs_4l's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
That's a great price! I'll deffintly be keen when I save up some more pennys! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! Looks great -
I'm 24 now, but was 23 when I got the car. I have my house and car insured through Wesfarmers Federation Insurance. Cost me $890pa for the car and $30 extra for windscreen. Rating 1. Hope it goes down next year. Even when I was 18 I had a S13 Silvia turbo and it was only $1180, it was on my parents insurance but fully insured under me! Highly recommended.
- 1,981 replies
-
- Anyone having trouble
- wastegate
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Date is the big factor? also have some busy times ahead!
-
Yeah I saw a Black Bogan special last week, sad to say they look Fat As! As long as it has the performance to back it up. I love my T, but I'm neither a Ford or a Expensive Daewoo man!! I just love performance!!!
-
How fast you ask? FAST! . that's all I'm saying for fear of incrimination!!!!!
-
Good luck Matt, that is pretty $$$$ for the actuator. If you find it to big ATS (adelaide turbo service) do 8lb for $120. I got mine through autobarn, they always hook me up with a good price! As I said GOOD LUCK and let us know how you go!
-
I'm thinking it would be way easier to just take the turbo off! not a huge job. 8 nuts and some oil/coolant lines! what could possibly go wrong ha ha
-
8kw, maybe on a Boss!
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.