Jump to content

Blown BA

Member
  • Posts

    6,195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Blown BA

  1. .................
  2. Do those front bars come with grilles
  3. Bloody hell, did you do a lot of strenghtening to your Auto? Peter <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah I have a fully worked Auto that now needs a complete rebuild under warranty <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Holy crap Dave that's no good Next time take it to Preston Autos Rob... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeh
  4. Happy Birthday to Grampa deek, jteale & Suresh
  5. Woohoo ya darn tootin XRDREAMING <{POST_SNAPBACK}> WTF
  6. Are you going Bambie.
  7. Surely not with STOCK internals Bambie you'll kill it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It will still have stock internals but will be de-tunned until I save up $7 qwid. Not going to even try to run 10's with standard internals Rob... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your a wise little DEER
  8. Surely not with STOCK internals Bambie you'll kill it
  9. I like that name Mandarin Man
  10. Well my boy you have just entered the twilight zone
  11. Hard to say got any others pics.
  12. I'll second that. The APS zorst is a very well made bit of metal. Yes, it is exxy, but you can definately see where the $$$ go. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'll third that
  13. Happy Birthday Kato, deano59, Tre-Cool & aumatt
  14. Get a real view and climb Ayres Rock now that's's a sight to see <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Done that twice but this aint to bad George. Rob... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Or even The Andes mountains
  15. Nothing like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre
  16. Blown BA

    Free Petrol

    I found a way of getting free petrol Gas1.wmv
  17. Blown BA

    Bad Parents

    If your kids misbehave here's how to set them straight Badparents.wmv
  18. Get a real view and climb Ayres Rock now that's's a sight to see
  19. Yep Jewels, Chadstone is about 4/4 miles away up Warrigal Rd. Geea. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Does that mean 1 mile <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Craig only goes in Quaters
  20. Mate thanks for the compliment
  21. Happy Birthday slapnut
  22. mmmmm Chevapicci :jabber: <{POST_SNAPBACK}> You'll love my home made ones lots of chilli to burn your arse
  23. Blown BA

    Sat Nav

    Keep that up and I'l give ya your two beers to get you pissed at Graig's BBQ and put you on the first spirit of Tassie outa there <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'll do this. I'll do that. and a blah ditty f***n blah blah. Whatever Gunna! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> He must be the brother of Jeff Fenech
  24. Blown BA

    Sat Nav

    Are your f&$ken eyes painted on? <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
×
×
  • Create New...