Jump to content

al10s

Member
  • Posts

    112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by al10s

  1. thanks pazzo,
  2. well I just put in the ssl kings front springs,350mm htg settled in.I think its a touch too low and now has the gay forward rake as per the factory set up,I think ill just go back to the stock front springs for now,maybecoilovers in the front if I find a second set.
  3. Thanks Bomber, sits nice.
  4. Hey Bomber,your car looks great. What kings springs did you end up with. I like your finished ride height it that pics,and is it on 20s or 19s.Thanks
  5. I didn't buy mine thru CMS, I bought it direct off KPM and got it a bit cheaper buying the injs as well. Actually Joe recommended a few different setups. I went this way as it was the easiest for me to install,and its quiet. I installed all my gear at home,brought down my sct device to Joe,he loaded me a tune to be able to drive the car from home down to his shop.
  6. I have one in my fg xr6t sedan,I have the 1000hp in tank,1000cc kpm injectors,kpm modded reg and there e85 fuel filter.I think they work well,its whisper quiet.And came as part of a comprehensive kit with basically a plug and play wiring harness and detailed install instructions.Dave from KPM has always been very helpful when ive emailed or rang to ask questions.The KPM stuff is expensive,but it all fits like oem gear.Im at 441rwks on e85 at 18psi,and is doing it easy fuel wise.Joe from CMS recommended the pump setup.
  7. That's what I was thinking with the sl's
  8. Thanks Dan,I've got ssl in the back and it's pretty much level. At the sill.I like it flat looking not that factory rake forward.
  9. Hi guys,I'm looking at new fr springs for my fg sedan.htg at the front is currently 365mm,I'm hoping to achieve once settled no lower than htg 355mm at the front.Most places saying,sl Kings will be std Xr height of 365mm htg and Ssl will achieve 350mm htg.Is there something in between or do the sl Kings springs actually go lower than 365mm htg.Thanks
  10. Looks trick,what size turbo is it?
  11. Is that the cat front bush s and nolathane rear? If so how have you found that setup?
  12. Has any one bought a set of the replica staggered gt 335 rims of ebay,19x8 and 19 9.5 in the pics they look good.
  13. Agi do a nice bolt in cages,
  14. I just fitted up the kpm 10 micron fuel filter. It fits up perfectly, looks to be of a high quality. Along with the kpm 1000cc injectors and kpm dual pump 1000hp fuel module,my whole fuel system is whisper quiet and easily supporting my 440rwkw s on e85.
  15. Congrats Matt on a new pb at wsid last night, I believe it was a [email protected] work on a very average track on hear.
  16. wow 140mph,great work with the first hit out.
  17. Got the car back from CMS yesterday,they had sent the shaft back up to Chris @ Gibson s. Not sure what was done to it,but it s all good now.Mines a sedan,
  18. 150mph will be awesome and mid 9s,still sticking with the factory exh manifold and mta 900?
  19. Hi peppy,mine was done on his new balancing machine.Hopefully be ok this time around.
  20. My Gibson 1000hp shaft had a vibration and had to be sent back to Gibsons. It's back at CMS now, should be good this time. I agree Chris from Gibsons is very easy to deal with.
  21. I looked into the golebys one,only 40 micron filtration.The 40micron kpm one is $225 and $245 for the 10 micron kpm filter.Ive been told we want a minimum of 10 micron filtration.Still the golebys filter looks identical to the kpm filters,
  22. There s a group buy on the aero force gauges in the for sale section with a good saving,
  23. I left at 2200rpm on the 10.9 run,I did try a 2400rpm launch and because I didn't do a big enough burnout.it just smoked the et radials.So if I can get my burnout right and a nice launch around 2400rpm,that will be optimum for my car.The zf,will need to be built at some stage.But as its not a daily drive and I try and drive it with some mechanical sympathy I hope she last s a few more months.Are you going to get yours out again for a run Hamish?
  24. Gibson tailshaft,275/40/17 et street radials.And the e85 tune,once I learn how to launch it,it should go a little quicker.It was good to crack a 10,
  25. Monster effort,
×
×
  • Create New...