Jump to content

ch0pper

Member
  • Posts

    204
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ch0pper

  1. Happy Birthday ch0pper!

  2. looks good, I like the rims... Good luck with it ... Was a weapon before gonna be scary now I reckon, have fun !
  3. yep that's mine.... 2 windscreen smashed from golf balls too..
  4. I work at North Bondi near the golf course, am always parked there, numberplate isnt bull11t though mines WH15LA ..
  5. havnt posted in a while, mines still going nice... I have done 115,000km with 300rwkw with no dramas in my BA.
  6. Wait till your drinking reclaimed effluent then you wont complain about your dead grass anymore..
  7. Looks nice.. So apart from the gearbox, explain whats more refining about it than the ba dude.. The lux pack was available in ba as I have those same seats in my car too.. Just wish they looked a bit more different..
  8. sounds like mg..
  9. Prevention I think is the key here. I am in the same boat here as Eugene, been running over 280rwkw for the past 16 months and around 300rwkw for the past 3 months. My 4spd is stock except for the transmodule also.. Done numerous passes and I am frequently flat through the first 3 gears.. Done 80,000km now geez time flies, I still get a smile every time I am on the loud pedal..
  10. ch0pper

    Bf Xr Brakes

    BF fronts are 322, rears are 328mm and vented as you said..
  11. put me down as a maybe..
  12. ch0pper

    Bf Xr Brakes

    Both calipers are bigger, as the BF rotors are bigger and the rear caliper needs to hold a ventilated rotor rather than a sold rotor so its a wider mouth. But yeah I have bf brakes on my BA and they are heaps better..
  13. I needed retune after the springs install, it is all dependant on what the before tune was like before. If it was on the edge, then yes perhaps you will need it retuned. I would to be safe anyway, at least give it a dyno run to check your afr's for peace of mind.
  14. ch0pper

    Solean

    any less than 1/2 tank and mine does the surge thing, it aint the tune mate only way to run with less than half without surging is get a surge tank .
  15. Great time ROB
  16. Sorry fellas I wont be going as my valvesprings are kaput. Should be done in a few weeks time, if another meet is organised will go.. At least I will get to watch Danny Green bash Mundine I spose.. Have fun
  17. LOL, apparently she's just finishing her make up , but they have gone already... yep well done glad there out, dunno how I would cope in a hole for 2 weeks
  18. were your springs causing issues at 245 ?
  19. Put me down as a possible..
  20. You sound like youve got the bug bigtime now Fill. Give us a pm and I will try and make it, should have my tune sorted out by then too..
  21. ch0pper

    What Plugs

    I put these in my car, they are fine..
  22. Heres my crappy run, worked out how to capture it. wsid run
  23. In the past I have used both edit and xede to do the tuning on my car. I recently had an edit only tune done for my road map this is by far the best road tune I've ever had. My edit only tune is 332rwkw's which is alot higher than my previous road tune of 310rwkw's and also higher than my old 328rwkw octane booster tune. Both the 310 and 328 where almost all xede with a little edit on torque protection and the like. My current tune is so much better it's like a different car. I currently have 2 tunes in the car the 332rwkw tune with the xede set to all 0's and I have a lower boost tune of 303rwkw's. The 303 map uses the xede to turn down boost only. Have a look at the dyno to see the 2 tunes. <div class='bbimg'> </div>Hope this helps Chopper. Geea. ← Sort of mate, did you ever have any overboost problems with the xede contolling the boost ? Can you still use your xede switch to change the maps if they are all edit, rather than having to stop and flash in another tune using the flasher ?
  24. Hey a mate happened to be there with video. If I work out how to convert it onto pc ill have a crack and upload it. For guys that have done this all I need is firewire port and xp to do this yeah ? See how I go, any luck it will be up tonight, a slow 12.8 run Question for Geea and Eugene.. You guys are running both edit and xede together, what hardware do you use to control boost, the edit or the xede ? I might do the edit at tax time. What else causes overboost, I have changed the actuator but seems im still having this problem..
  25. Brad, who's tuning your car? 295rwkw's should be pulling 11's when you get the limp mode issue sorted. What tyres are you using, it helps alot if you're using good rubber. Geea. ← Craig Spiro is tuning my car, but I have had ongoing boost spiking issues before. I think its the exed having trouble controlling it, on the dyno its fine. Tyres were still the stockies tonight mate, dunlop 17's, but wouldnt have mattered anyway with the probs mid track. Once my probs are fixed im gonna look at some slicks, sub 2 second 60's would be a nice change.
×
×
  • Create New...