Jump to content

BenDoCo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    4,509
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by BenDoCo

  1. nah johno not enough discs left in my spine that aren't stuffed as I said to Fluff the other day the surgeon said that I will be in a wheel chair in a year or two....................... that was 25 years ago so he can go fkcu himself....................tossa no wheel chair for this little duck
  2. is it a spoon, a fork or a bottle opener the giant toothpicks would be helpful..............never Edit: I am sooooooooooooooooo f'n bored might send another pm to jet........................something about using midgets might be appropriate I appologise to all of the 'little members' for my previous comment
  3. got off my old ass this morning and also fixed the Fraud stuff up with the sub but unlike the newbie above and the resident sparky / dyno geek, I took my time and reversed the wiring without cutting n shutting. What an incredible difference. Even makes the rear view mirror shake now. And to finish the job, all I gotta do now is pull it all apart again and pack where the parcel shelf is rattling.........ffs
  4. ^^^chuck important stuff for uni onto a memory stick just to cya
  5. ^^^^run a memory check program through it.......may find prob
  6. were you going sooooo fast that the bugs have embedded themselves into the bumper - rogercordia style?
  7. why are people so unkind
  8. I feel so dirty Foon and I've had 3 showers already anywhooooo hurry up and get the rest of the parts BiZ and thro it all at the mansecs guys coz can't wait to see it modded..... btw these napkin rings would look nice don'tcha fink........................hehe I'm hold'n my own over here.....gimme that blonde chic off BB
  9. your the only 1 for me Flufffffff he means nothing he got me drunk he seduced me he said he would buy me a house I was weak but................. Your cupcakes are the ONLY cupcakes I wanna eat. that didn't sound nice either did it
  10. Your car looks lonely all by itself BiZkets so lets introduce it to the Limo Love the colour of his
  11. See BiZ....... Did I tell those 2 2 fkcu offffffffffffffffff hehehe
  12. Where are ya? Might come for a drive..... Oh and by the way ------ THEY might get away with using my full name.........lol
  13. Blue Harvest
  14. This is the only night video using the rear camera I could find but I did only search for BlackVue The rear camera is 720 max and yes Angel, not the best but still may help, but would suggest that (if you can) jump out and take a photo with your phone
  15. good, admitting something is the first step
  16. ^^^^ http://www.navman.com.au/digital-drive-recorder/MiVue-Series/MiVue358/overview/ Yeah it would be great if you could do a write up once it's installed to give another good option for ppl Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...