Jump to content

Gary Crawley

Member
  • Posts

    313
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gary Crawley

  1. Lisa. Great bunch of people on the forum, but don't get sucked into going for rides in the young blokes cars. Us older gentlemen will look after you. (trust me) Regards The mature quite type. Gary
  2. You are sure about bringing your Mrs mate? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> As long as she doesnt get car sick , we'll be fine <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hey Mate My wife Bev gets car sick, she now wears wrist straps (obtain from chemist) on both wrists. She is now ok, worth a try. Regards Gary ps they are not used to improve our sex life.
  3. As Austin has said, 3 Weeks to Go The entry forms can be found on the FordForums.com.au site. If you don't have access, pm me and I will send you one. Itinerary !!! Travel down on the Friday afternoon (meet at Yass) join other club members. Cruise to Wagga and check in to Motel. Forum dinner and drinks. Ford show Saturday Dinner Satuday night with the other participants (tba) Sunday a bit of site seeing then a casual cruise home. I will pm the guys that have said they were interested. Accommodation! I'm looking at the Old Wagga Inn and should get a good deal from lastminute.com (20 days in advance) As XR64T (Aaron) had to pull out (suffering on the beach in Fiji) It would be good if one of the Sydney guys could volunteer to leed the Sydney crew down. and join the guys at Yass (truck stop on the Hume) It should be a great weekend. pm myself or back2thefutura for help or more information. All the best Gary
  4. Cro Put Bev and myself down as definites. Looking forward to the company. Have booked the Alpine Gables on the Saturday night. Gary
  5. Hi fellow "drunks" Here's a site I have been looking at, you get some good info. Some of you guys might already be members Beer Forum Also thinking of becoming a home brewer Gary
  6. I'm only interested in saving running costs, trust me. Gary Nice Bike
  7. I'll drink to that. and again, and again, and again.
  8. Hey Guys We all know you are tough men with BALLS, but I suggest if you want to keep them, DON"T stir the Shazzy I might be old, my hair might be grey. I have two balls and want to keep it that way. So all you guys are on your own. For it's the Shazzy that will find you and make you moan. Hey Cro careful Shazz doesn't put her hair rollers somewhere it may hurt.
  9. Happy Birthday Mick All the best Gary & Bev
  10. Priceless Gary
  11. Hey Lumpy Don't you LOVE Bundy Rum. Great breakfast, sugar, molasses etc, what more could you want Gary
  12. Remember Ian Cro is a Hoffer (and proud) He is also an administrator. I guess that means he raises you one. By the way guys it appears that you all have an identity crisis, don't know who the hell you want to support Creepy
  13. But Shaz You can lead a Hoff to water And he will drink.
  14. Hi Guys List as of the 24th August DBOSS -Silhouette - MK11 - GT Gary Crawley - Silhouette - MK11 - XR6T XR64T - Narooma Blue - MK1 - XR6T Lumpy + Dad - Poly Green - 1994 ED XR8 Sprint Ken + Swmbo - HgAg - MK1 - XR6T BLK6T - Silhouette - XR6T Ute Keep them coming Regards Gary
  15. Go the HOFF sh*t I was taken by Aliens: I was tortured and fed Hoff pictures. I have returned a Hoffer. Those who don't believe, we will come and get you. Creepy "Hoff save the Queens"
  16. Mrs "T" Christine She has attitude towards others, bad to the bone and won't die. Treat her nice and she will always perform for me. Regards Gary
  17. I totaly agree Bev and myself had a fantastic night. We will do it again soon, and we will venture to the Thursday roast nights. Things to remember, Aarons hunger strike, Kitty dancing in the snow and the dickhead in the T-shirt and bike pants freezing to death in the snow with everyone laughing at him. Thanks again everyone for a great night. Gary & Bev
  18. Well Guys It's bloody SNOWING in Canberra :smurf: :cold: :rain: The cats not happy (Lucky it's a female) Cold Creepy
  19. Good on ya Blonk Can't wait for Coffs MK11 next year. All the best mate nice ride. regards Gary
  20. Great News Kitty It's been a bit quite around here. Look forward to seeing you and Aaron on Wednesday night. All the best Gary & bev
  21. That's why we are having it on the Northside , to keep the Southside riff-raff away! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hey Ross Going to have the very nice looking lean Veal again.
  22. Hi Bugster Could I please add one more to the list. Now 3 pax Regards Gary P.S. Kitty, hope you and Aaron can come
  23. So Glenn you'll be taking your new baby Gary
  24. Don't mind what date or time, I'll fit in with the rest. Wednesday or Friday OK, even the Saturday. Gary
  25. OK Guy's I'm in (myself and Bev) Wouldn't miss a good feed, company and a few ales. Gary (Creepy)
×
×
  • Create New...