Jump to content

Gary Crawley

Member
  • Posts

    313
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gary Crawley

  1. Good on ya Lumpy. Nice looking car and the right colour to. But what's it going to do to your image All the best Gary
  2. Chevrolet Corvette! (As Well) It must be an age thing. powerful, athletic, competitive, old. I guess 1 out of 4 isn't bad Gary
  3. It is a great idea, there must be heaps of people looking for staff and we all know what a trust worthy, honest and hard working bunch us Ford fans are. Regards Gary.
  4. Phevor Enjoy your new toy. Great car! Great Forum! Great people! Always willing to help. Regards Gary (Creepy)
  5. I second that !!! The only thing is that when I became a senior member I thought it ment I was getting old. LOL Gary
  6. I voted Moderate, share with my other hobby "Garden Railways" All the best Gary
  7. Hi to all the Canberra and Southern Crew. I'm thinking of joining the Ford guy's on Friday night in Braddon to view the niiiice cars cruising around Braddon & Civic. Meet around 5.30 ish opposite the Ford dealer in Mort St, Braddon. Regards Gary
  8. Just Woke up from sleeping through an afternoon of cricket. I love this Game. Looking forward to the next 4 days. Gary
  9. Hey Ken This poor bloke doesn't know you does he Is it true that manual drivers like putting their hands on their knobs. Creepy
  10. Well, now that you mention it Yes and niiiiiiiiiiice and cool not far from the bar. If I'm good co-pilot Bev will drive home Gary
  11. Hi all Don't forget our end of year dinner is tommorow night 30th December For those who don't know the address of the Canberra Yacht Club. it is: Mariner Place, Lotus Bay, Yarralumla. It is off Alexandina Drive. (not far from the round-about near the Hyatt and Chinese embassy) Most mains range from $15.00 - $20.00. They do seafood, steak, pizzas, pasta etc. And of course fine wines. It's expected to be hot so a cool ale by the water See you all around 7.00pm tomorrow. Ask for Gary Crawley if you are not a member. Regards Gary
  12. List so Far Gary & Bev Turbo6man + 1 Kitty & Aaron Ross Harvvk + Jen Antisocial + 1 Maybe Bugster 70 Saleen MS700 Dannopower Spoonage Sorry if I have missed anybody, please post. Gary
  13. OK Folks Our table is booked. 30th December 1900hrs at the Canberra Yacht Club. Booked in my name so if your not a member give me a page from reception. I will drop in to the club and post up some of the food prices. Ross I will see if they have young veal on the menu. "Merry Christmas" Gary.
  14. Do tell? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> News: We have set a date, you know, for that wedding stuff..... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Congratulations Kitty and Aaron "sorry mate" You know you have probably upset a few people, having Ross as your Bridesmaid. Gary
  15. Long Live Ritchie Blackmore...!!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I wish he'd get back to where he belongs,and piss that Steve Morse off,cant play for nuts,same old same old crap... Don Airey is a good replacement for Jon Lord though vik...yes sir ree bob,them was good times to grow up in <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Vik whats wrong. That makes sense.
  16. "Merry Christmas" To all our fellow forum members. May you all have a great 2006 and please drive carefully over the holidays. All the best Gary and Bev P.S. Happy
  17. Where's all the Queerslanders? Bery quite. "Must be hunting wabbits" Gary
  18. The 30th of December is still on. Canberra Yacht Club at 1900hrs (7.00 pm) Numbers please I will book final numbers on Friday (23rd) If I don't get the numbers I will move it to Jan 06th at Ziffirelli's (Dickson) They are closed between the 23rd Dec to 04th Jan. Regards Gary
  19. At this stage it looks like the 30th December but I will have to confirm details with the Yacht club. ****Numbers please**** I will post details asap. Gary
  20. With a comments like that we will bring the boy's up and screw your valve caps off. "You have been warned" Us Southerners take sh*t from nobody The Gazza
  21. Ok 23rd is OUT Thinking of 1800 hr start (Mt Ainslie), mini cruise (about 1 hour) probably a fun observation cruise around Canberra then on to dinner at the Yacht Club. Nothing fancy just a bit of fun. Anybody is welcome. Come on guys lets have a bit of fun. Gary
  22. Welcome to God's country. Great place to drive around and enjoy life. Australia's best kept secret It would be great to see you join us at our next dinner. Regards Gary
  23. Also if interested maybe a small cruise beforehand. Photo shoot, observation etc. We could also go sailing, (the club runs after hours sailing experiences) Gary
  24. Sorry forgot to mention some dates. Option 1 23rd December Option 2 30th December Option 3 06th January Please let me know, as I will have to book. Gary
  25. OK Guy's What about the Canberra Yacht club. Good food and it's nice to sit by the water. This is a central location. (for you southerners) Gary. P.S There's always grab a granny night (for Ross)
×
×
  • Create New...