Jump to content

corpex

Member
  • Posts

    113
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by corpex

  1. 700hp Twin Turbo Stang on Dyno and street. http://www.turbomike.net/images/DynoDay.wmv
  2. Sorry DBOSS but that Black Stang has nothing on this Supra S/C Cobra SVT vs Supra & RX-7 - 19MB http://supra.sysadmin-racing.com/videos/temp/CobraSupra.wmv Mind you the Mustang in this video is no push over either.
  3. C6 Z06 vs. Lambo Gallardo http://69.57.130.234/rfvideos/highway_runs...do_vs_C6Z06.wmv
  4. 2005 GT vs 97 Cobra & Neon SRT-4 http://216.180.243.6/Files/2ForThePriceOf1.wmv
  5. Uwish, I was referring to lap times I posted earlier, here it is again. You will see the M5 was one second behind the STi. http://yahoo.drive.com.au/DriveTV/HotLap.aspx I guess BMW doesn't want every Tom, Dick & Harry buying their cars, it's made for high society.
  6. " Sure the M5 is probably overpriced but nothing more rings true with "you get what you pay for". " lol, spending $150K+ and being able to beat an XR6T by one second and losing to a WRX STi looks like money well spent. Agreed after a few laps the M5 would be in a better state, minus tyre wear. Anyway I'm not one for luxury, the M5 is a luxury car first, everything else second.
  7. Supercharge it. Check out some of the C.A.P.A kits and go from there. http://www.capa.com.au/kits_ford.htm
  8. Here is a link to 'Drives' Hot Lap times. Looking at these "Performance" results the M5 ranks very well........ http://yahoo.drive.com.au/DriveTV/HotLap.aspx
  9. Recently on that new program "Drive" on Sundays the M5 was one second quicker than the new BF XR6T. I forget what track it was, I think it was Oran park. Anyway point is one second isn't that hard to peg back in a T. Which leads me to believe the price tag on the M5 is purely for the luxury and brand name. Sure it's a quick car in it's own right but owners of this car do not buy it for that.
  10. I'm sure I've seen this once before, none the less always good to watch.
  11. It's too early for me to commit at this stage, but I'd love to come if I'm free.
  12. I reckon it's 2 hours from Dandy. Looks like a fun trip.
  13. Exactly. I guess they just want to deal with the V8's more though.
  14. Yeah I went to Herrods the other day and was told a few things like, the XR6T has the same exhaust as the XR8. So as a bare minium I would need a custom cat-back before I could even consider getting the Edit. So then I called HP-F and the rest is history.
  15. corpex

    Hp-f

    Gratz ntturbo, I got my edit from HPF on Tuesday aswell
  16. Nice pic's , looks like a good fishing spot aswell
  17. corpex

    Oops

    Hardly an exotic
  18. I suppose your Traction Control light was blinking hence the reduction in power at the start. Just make sure it's off next time.
  19. On second thoughts I might try it but with Octane Booster added
  20. I'll give it ago in about a years time, by then the effects on peoples cars, if any will have surface.
  21. corpex

    Police Tactics

    Yes guilty unitl proven innocent, I guess there is no better way to arrest people than to run over them.
  22. corpex

    Police Tactics

    And they wonder why the public hate cops.
  23. corpex

    Manual Vs Auto

    N/A's or supercharged, manuals will always be quicker.
  24. I've had no problems with my T so far
  25. that's good to hear, I'm glad you feel it's a good product, just another option for me to consider aswell.
×
×
  • Create New...