-
Posts
135 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Doddo22
-
Fuel Optimal Temperature At Injector?
Doddo22 replied to Adamfiza80's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
blaaack -
just got home from work. turbo already arrived. ordered it yesterday arvo. Gotta love quick service
-
its allright just bought a brand new one from GCG turbos: http://gcg.com.au/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=598&category_id=501&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=101
-
I think I might go for this one: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Garrett-GT3582R-GT3540R-GT-TURBOCHARGER-TURBO-700-HP-BALL-BEARING-GT35R-/121011210300?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2cd4883c&_uhb=1#shpCntId
-
would I be better of buying a second hand turbo that has done low kms? dont want to spend a huge amound of money that is all
-
Hi guys my turbo just gave way, bearings stuffed. looking at replacing it with this: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ford-XR6-Turbocharger-BA-BF-Typhoon-Garrett-GT35R-Turbo-gt3540-t3-t4-billet-/350998013263?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51b91ca54f&_uhb=1 will pay the extra $110 to get their oil feed kit as well so I can get the 12mth warranty any thoughts? just a bit wary about the price that's all
-
do you have an xt bumper as well?
-
dude xt lights are nothing like xr lights
-
did you remove your racing stripes? looking to do this soon...
-
how much did you pay for that gear mate?
-
anyone aware of the price for this upgrade, I think my turbos on the way out that's all :(
-
Where Is The Stock Bov Located In A Ba Xr6T
Doddo22 replied to Ropata94's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
^^^^ +1 -
Have a read through this thread: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/86149-new-member/?hl=new+member#entry1428618
-
bottom right corner of post are there is a button : 'More reply options' use it
-
mmm I dont know if that would be possible as its on a different circuit, and your radiator wont run with your car off anyway so that still doesnt make sense even if the plug is shorted somewhere I would guess the relay for the heater fan is faulty which can be found in the fuse box I believe
-
Use a multimeter to check the positive cable to see if you are getting constant 12v or switched 12v when you turn the key. That would be my first step
-
wouldnt u need 4 of them?
-
World war Z was based on a book... fell way from the main ideas the book was trying to convey but still a good movie in itself:)
-
had to get your guards rolled rip85?, realise that before or after u bought your rims haha how much did that set you back?
-
wouldnt you need 2 of these kits as well?
-
if I read 'her' one more time... haha
-
Got any more pics RIP85? Loving the bonnet bulge with no spoiler look
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.