Jump to content

simmo

Member
  • Posts

    431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by simmo

  1. im definately there do f.I.s.t. sell wheels ,I stuffed two chrome 18,s need a new set btw two good chrome 18" ame wheels for sale ill bring a rim to the dyno day if anyones interested great condition //minus tyres though.
  2. I agree
  3. if the vents actually do something ,fine have them.as far as pommie cars go they might look good but try working on one you might change your opinion of them. very good old chap
  4. 1990 model ford festiva blue was out before the wrx colour I believe ,pretty damm close colour match!, aston martins pommie garbage no wonder they have side vents filters out the kippers.
  5. paint your nos bottle to look like a coke can ,and tell em you get really thirsty! :lol:
  6. saw a new ss ute in byron today complete with those fandangled side vents (somebody tell Expensive Daewoo the seventys are over), anyway it was gleaming with its new lick of paint which just happened to look like BLUEPRINT those mongrels!
  7. has anyone checked out the price of haltechs new interceptor?sposed to be good as the rest
  8. 280rwkw for $2500 am I right in saying that's for a uni chip,cai,and exhaust????????? im confused?..help me ppplleeaassee..so many choices. I live a long way away from melb.
  9. simmo

    funny pics

    one more :lol:
  10. simmo

    funny pics

    and another
  11. simmo

    funny pics

    heres one
  12. simmo

    Byron Bay

    its funny that you never tire of people looking at your t for some reason you get alot of looks down this way.my head still swells! I am one of the nrma fellas down here so if you ever run into trouble down here ill make sure you would be looked after! I also tow so if anyone on the forum gets into trouble youll be in good hands just ask for the fella with the t. wouldnt a forum cruise down this way be good. :lol:
  13. I havnt asked what they done to the box but ill find out. the dealer is sunshine ford ,southport on the gold coast.
  14. my dealer has finally finished my shopping list of repairs. they delivered my t back to me tonite,first thing said was ,Mate I still dont think we fixed your gearbox properly,it still crunches in 5th.why did they phone me up today and say it was ready?????????????????????????????.so it will be on the phone again in the morning grrrrrrrrrrr. on the other hand my window switches were playing up ,got in the car tonite switched on the lights and bammo theyve replaced them with lit switches.hooray what a difference . there is still hope.
  15. simmo

    Byron Bay

    the speed cameras are still there ,unfortunately!!
  16. simmo

    Byron Bay

    im fom byron ,I know that orange t but I dont know the owner,other than mine there is no more ts around .but there are a heap of na,s floating about.ill only see you this weekend if you gat a flat battery or lock in the keys ,im working all weekend ill keep an eye out. :lol:
  17. iil try to be there,gotta fly the nsw flag
  18. cruising from byron for a nice weekend on the sunshine coast,I came upon a dickhead heading straight for the xr ,dunno how he lost control,but it was go hard left or have a head on,I went left and missed the oncoming car but ended up hitting a very large pothole on the edge of the road,I am now the proud owner of two very nice looking garden hose holders,yep the rims are stuffed and cannot be repaired.I am in a dillemma weather to buy 2 new rims or get a complete new set any ideas what I should do. I can get the rims for 375 ea but I am very unhappy with the sydney wheel dealers but no one else stocks those rims! not happy jan! now cruising back on stockos.
  19. ha ha :lol:
  20. ive got a couple. why dont you go to bed with a mirror and wake up to yourself! go home and f@$k your shoes theres been a c@#t in them all day
  21. this has probably been covered but I was told that utes dont have factory traction control....why??
  22. he needs to give him self an uppercut!! in this case L stands for LOSER>>
  23. ask haltech,.............oops sorry I meant 280kw
  24. dont quote me on this but ,my brother went to a haltech training day ,apparently they are getting 280rwkw using their new piggyback ecu,with a new fuel pressure regulator.it sounded too good to be true so I rang them ,and they say im not far off their power figures.they said to keep an eye on their website in the next couple of weeks....................as big kev says ...IM EXITED. and all that for under 2 grand wow. :roll: :roll:
  25. pity I live 1800kms away,my next choice would be abrisbane dealer as all local dealers suck. :roll:
×
×
  • Create New...