Jump to content

GSP07R

Member
  • Posts

    248
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GSP07R

  1. Now it's morning.
  2. Lance Armstrong
  3. Spanish
  4. Sexual
  5. its the second one, wifes on meds for an ear infection so we need to use the bottle, cant complain sleeps from 10 to 5.30
  6. getting up to feed the baby, I need the sleep.
  7. tight
  8. Done, he's a head by 50ish
  9. Hey Mitch Have you checked out the brake section. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/forum/200-brakes
  10. wet
  11. Hey People. I need a hand held C.B. and want to know what most use or could recommend.
  12. They will just put a chev badge on it
  13. ladyboy
  14. floor
  15. tie
  16. Second that
  17. Diggers
  18. I got stock set up, gets me around the corners just fine. Then again I only drive 5 km's to work
  19. In what KW range are you going to run the car? Never use the + & - it wears out the gears.
  20. Sorry meet at livo harry's
  21. I think everyone is missing the topic. F6 tune into XR6T. Yes the tune can go into the car as long as it is stored on a flash tuner or laptop, then place inside the car.
  22. See you fitted the yellow one. The red ones are fire proof.
  23. If you take it to pedars they will tell you what you need. http://www.hp-f.com.au/catalog/ford/ford-ba-bf-turbo-ford/ba-bf-turbo-ride-handling/ba-fg-racespec-suspension-upgrade/ Or Kpm
  24. Hopefully when we wake in the morning no mushroom clouds.
×
×
  • Create New...