Jump to content

HYPEDF6

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    301
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HYPEDF6

  1. So J@S fire working bullets ? Niceeeee
  2. I wouldn't let street torque near a 50cc monza scooter ! Have seen there Lsx tunes - Most have them have o2 sensors turned off and also knock sensors. Can imagine the turbo tunes ! I would be questioning how long that car has been tuned for, But then on the other hand it cant have been to long cause im certain it would have popped by now.
  3. Yep !! My dogs are only small ! A Great dane and a Daniff (Great dane x Mastiff) I totaly agree. P.s I miss you J@SNOT please never forget me, im here I just cant post without mod reviews can we still make out lots ?
  4. Monster ! Tuff.
  5. Tuned by Street Torque. Enough said. Walk away before the dipstick blows out.
  6. R1 is 1000cc Good luck racing litre bikes
  7. Link to ute thread with how to ? I tried to find but I cant read or listen.
  8. Not much I got in trouble for being a twat. Nothing new
  9. Meh tyres will find a happy medium with more squats and wear till they clear. Rims look awesome man ! Sticker looks crap.
  10. Sorry guys. No harm intended.
  11. Wasnt directed at you. Just in general.
  12. ^^ All pics owner to much of a stingy tight arse to buy proper decent air intake/box Spend money on usefull sh*t not stuff to sacrifice horse power for hot air just to sound like a degenerate pigeon. /Rant Wormhole will open to be correct.
  13. Stick superpro dish bush in 3 inch 90 degree pipe. Air travel through bush cut outs and make dose ? Diffbushdose. Watch it dont snap your oil feed fitting though.
  14. Wow bet that air is cold. Stupid but funny at the same time.
  15. Everything is pissing me off today. Head is thumping, Should of stayed in bed. 90% chance someone will get a ear blasting or a dead arm/leg today.
  16. My car has done 400rwkw on roo16 fuel with just upgraded in tank. and 373rwkw on 98. Seriously whats the worst that can happen. :D
  17. plus the 320kw cammed ss would be a pig to drive compared to a tuned fg turbo. the ss would be hard work on a daily basis trust me.
  18. J@S has seen.
  19. Exactly and I guess to put it bluntly if you worried about a tune you created being used/improved/worked on, What ever you want to call it your more then entitled to put a pass code on your tune. If your confident enough with your work and customer clientele as most shops are you wont worry about it. My 2 cents.
  20. NickBA is going to kill you now.
  21. Hold on guys are we talking HP or KW ? Im getting them mixed up.
  22. I dont understand why you hate me. But its hurting my feelings dags.
  23. I have owned Ve ss ute And Bf turbo ute and now fg f6 sedan The ve definatly does not handle well in my books. The bf ute didnt handle very well either though. The both very much same same mid range (price) vehicle but if I had my choice the xr6 is going to bring more comfort and much more fun to play with.
  24. Damm my missis was going topless on the cruise ralphy but now I will tell her to stayed clothed.
×
×
  • Create New...